Point72 Academy Analyst 2024
Did anybody else get the Point72 case study? Wondering how selective it is/if they’ve done it in previous years
Did anybody else get the Point72 case study? Wondering how selective it is/if they’ve done it in previous years
| +14 | What the fuck do I do now? | 8 | 1d |
| +12 | How do people lie their pnl? | 2 | 22h |
| +4 | Info on Steadview Capital? | 1 | 4d |
| +3 | Jane Street Strategy & Product Internship Interview | 1 | 6d |
| +3 | CIO sleeping with 24yr old analyst | 6 | 30m |
| +2 | best path to pod? | 3 | 2d |
Career Resources
Applied Friday, guess that's why I don't have any response at all yet.
Almost everyone I know at least got it
Someone I know did not get the case study after submitting questionnaire. Probably not a personality fit.
N
Got it a few days after, assuming sort of selective bc 500 words for each candidate; not sure how many of those they’d want to review.
Thanks. How many days after submitting the q's did you get the case?
Hi all, I have a few questions about the questionnaire stage:
Can save for later, mostly behavioral type stuff. Just open up and take a look, they can’t see until you submit.
Is this process over? Didn’t hear back yet (got case)
Don't think its over- turned in my case recently
Would I have a shot if I just applied yesterday?
Just talked to steve cohen, you’re a lock
Anyone know what the academy coach interview is like?
Eum corrupti impedit aut recusandae quam et rem. Id adipisci molestias quisquam sapiente non voluptatem. Ut laudantium nulla aut atque eius enim. Repudiandae inventore dolore rem eos eveniet.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...