2022 HSBC Global Banking and Markets Spring Insight Program
Got a call that I was accepted to this program today. Haven't seen any posts about it so wanted to put this up there to see if anyone else is going to this.
Got a call that I was accepted to this program today. Haven't seen any posts about it so wanted to put this up there to see if anyone else is going to this.
| +85 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 28 | 9h |
| +45 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 3d |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 6h |
| +41 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 9 | 10h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 16h |
| +33 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 19 | 1h |
| +28 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 3 | 15h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 12h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 1d |
| +21 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 7 | 12h |
Career Resources
Hey damonbaileygoated, I think you deserve a response...heck, everyone does. We're listening, sorry about the delay ...my best guess at places on WSO that could help:
More suggestions...
Hope that helps.
Hey there! Congrats btw. I actually signed up for this but forgot about it and never finished it lol.
I'm assuming it started already but I was wondering if it is virtual or in-person at New York. If it’s in New York do they pay for everything if I’m not from New York?
Dolor et quis nesciunt quis. Assumenda magnam eum ea tenetur enim. Distinctio explicabo praesentium hic adipisci tempora explicabo reprehenderit. Sint quo dolorem exercitationem eveniet deserunt. Voluptatum id et corrupti non mollitia. Cumque voluptate ut id est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...