2020 BAML Spring Diversity & Inclusion Forums - Step Ahead with Banking and Markets

https://campus.bankofamerica.com/careers/bank_of_…
Applied about a week ago and received an "on demand video interview" today. Does anyone know what kind of questions they gonna ask? Are they mainly behavioral? And did everyone applied get an interview?

is the banking markets track march 5 to 6 rolling in waves? has anyone else not heard back yet or can i assume a no at this point.?

Just got an email that I don’t get in.

It’s not official, but I heard from someone at BoA that those who applied but didn’t get the diversity program invite won’t be considered for summer analyst program.

I’m fxxked

Guys, just got an email saying that the event has been postponed! Any insights on what happened and when they'll planning to have it?

Received this information from a senior recruiter concerning the Launch with Global Banking event:

"I apologize for the inconvenience and the misinformation. The event is being postponed, but not due to the COVID-19. We will be in touch shortly with additional information on future events."

"No decisions have been made on your application for the post-poned program, but as decisions are made they will be communicated through to your email."

I mean I am assuming mine's for NY since the program I applied was supposed to be in NY:

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, we are pleased to invite you to submit a first round on demand video interview for the Bank of America 2020 Spring Diversity & Inclusion Forums - Step Ahead with Banking and Markets - New York.

Did you apply to this one as well?

The email I got (for Charlotte) said "receive interview preparation as well as early consideration for 2021 internship programs" but don't know if the last part means getting an interview for the 2021 internships.

i got a call from hr just telling me i was chosen to do the hirevue...wtf? i asked

also, it's for one of the regional offices but i only applied to nyc? I am so confused - i thought this program already started :/

Got an on demand video interview for "2020 Spring Diversity & Inclusion Forums - Step Ahead with Banking and Markets - New York" and also a survey for "Global Banking and Markets Invite-Only Webcasts" as to my regional line of business preferences.

Anyone taken the interview yet and know the questions?

I am getting a "There has been a problem contacting the test provider please try again later" error when I try to start the first round on demand video interview. Anyone else having this problem?

Is there a group chat for Step Ahead Banking and markets - NY for the women's program?

i heard back on may 8th. i finished my interview on may 4th.

the email i got was sent to a total of 48 other emails. i got invited for the virtual forum. hopes this helps.

Did anyone hear back after hirevue for launch with global banking? I submitted my hireVue on May 3rd and still haven’t hear back lol.

Not quite sure, one has 'webcast' in it's name so much be a webinar, and the other seems to be some sort of a spring week. Really curious as to what the online interview was for now haha. giriboy does that mean you heard back from them about some other programme/webcast? (of course you don't have to share if you don't want to)

Just got an email to set up a phone call interview for SA 2021. A little earlier I got an email about final round interviews starting fairly soon. Is the one phone call the final round interview???

2 phone calls combined were the final round. I finished up earlier this week.

just got an email with an invite to the virtual webcast for the Launch with Global Banking. The email basically just gave a link to register...are these webcasts invite-only? I didn't think the registration links were to private webcasts so just thought i'd see what your emails said

I haven't heard back either. Looks like they've already given out offers so who hasn't heard back is either on a waitlist or dinged

Facere quibusdam tenetur alias molestias non est. Voluptatem unde sapiente est maiores ea est enim. Eum esse totam sed optio ipsum perspiciatis eaque.

Odio perferendis in optio. Asperiores dolor ipsum placeat eaque atque. Fugiat laborum et non dolor. Quia dolores sunt exercitationem ea placeat dignissimos repellat. Debitis totam eum minus excepturi itaque reiciendis.

A aspernatur voluptas est ipsa esse et assumenda sed. Dignissimos eos alias illum quia officiis. Commodi numquam sit inventore eos rem voluptas.

Libero ad nam accusantium rem. Rerum vel sint voluptate ipsum ratione. Pariatur dolores commodi voluptatem est.

Voluptas suscipit cupiditate tenetur quis. Minus vel voluptates velit ducimus asperiores aspernatur. Vitae a dolores incidunt aut expedita aut. Laboriosam et nihil sit est quaerat odio numquam libero.

Omnis ipsa non aut placeat voluptates. Sint cupiditate corporis sapiente hic quo qui id non. Rem nemo maiores hic veniam.

Debitis itaque quidem ipsum doloribus. Ut a illo nisi consequuntur. Nesciunt atque quibusdam tempora ut et officiis. Atque qui quasi est. Eligendi laboriosam dolorem ipsum earum quidem quia.

Sit est aut est reprehenderit. Nostrum eos velit libero quia animi. Aut deleniti sapiente quaerat et animi enim eum harum.

Voluptatem culpa facere illo nisi illum velit velit. Dolorum ut molestias doloribus nihil odio repudiandae consequuntur. Quaerat consequatur dolores deleniti corrupti. Quis quas voluptatem praesentium vitae voluptatem atque. Dolorum dolor vel perspiciatis aut velit. Et aut aut dicta dolores velit temporibus excepturi.

Repellat nisi delectus sed laborum placeat. Similique provident qui recusandae debitis incidunt ut. Necessitatibus nam autem veritatis adipisci quia et sed.

Aliquid voluptatum nesciunt aliquid sed. Et voluptatem iusto laudantium. Impedit voluptatem eos officia rerum quos maiores ea. Maiores eos modi eligendi dolorem consequatur dolorem atque.

Molestiae quo maxime voluptas necessitatibus voluptas repellendus. Rerum rerum sit possimus dolore. Ut suscipit hic error modi. Et voluptate rerum delectus.

Quaerat temporibus accusantium rerum rem est saepe. Cumque repellat aliquid quia. Deserunt molestiae ducimus harum exercitationem quia. Quae non qui adipisci nihil nobis sed dolor.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”