Here's the timeline given by an associate:

"The junior analyst recruiting timeline for 2024 is:
Coffee chats now
Application opens 3/1
First round is HireVue
Super days tentatively in April, though they're trying to move them up into March"

Feel free to reach out if any questions, I can ask for more info.

BBs focus a lot on HVs for some reason, but my group maintains a spreadsheet of everyone that has networked with the group, and comments on them (along with a rating). If a VP is giving you a referral then you'll probably get the SD as long as you don't mess up the HV.

are the earlier superdays for a specific set of target schools? if someone doesnt go to one of those schools but has an exploding offer, do you think its possible to accelerate?

I think depending on the offer, it should be possible to accelerate. Best to reach out to the people you networked with and confirm. If you're trying for tech in west coast, I can ask my connection.

Most Helpful

Depends on the school. If you're a target trying for NYC, maybe just network with your alumni (I only had 2 really good conversations and the person was rooting for me in NYC), and imo you should at least get HV. If you're not target, then probably try to have as many conversations as you can. With NYC, my interviewer (a VP) was in a group where I had already networked with 2 analysts, and I mentioned that to the VP. Afterwards, one of those analysts looked at my LinkedIn, so even though interviews aren't group specific, it never hurts to have already made good impression on few people. 

For tech in west coast, they'll just maintain a spreadsheet and give you a rating, so be really prepared before you network with the west coast, if that's your target (although I know some people who never networked and received an interview which they converted to an offer).

I have an internship in another program non IB in BofA for summer 2023. How hard is it to get IB 2024 for BofA in this case? 

Odit explicabo accusantium quis adipisci officiis ea voluptatibus. Est quam ipsum quasi assumenda nam non autem. Est quos in atque. Accusamus blanditiis dolorum voluptatem sed voluptas.

Quam qui quaerat nesciunt temporibus quo impedit iusto. Optio velit delectus ut ut ipsa. Laudantium fuga vitae suscipit et voluptate. Tenetur quo id asperiores quos.

Dolores molestias qui ut molestiae porro. Et occaecati ratione et eaque et similique id voluptatem. Tenetur excepturi quis nihil incidunt. Nisi commodi sed velit vero maiores.

Voluptas esse consequatur illum. Sed qui molestias excepturi consequatur est sunt deleniti aut. Ratione et porro recusandae maiores ad.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”