Cain Brothers 2022 SA Second Rounds
Title. Anyone hear back about second rounds? Coming from a semi/soft target. I believe all first rounds ended last week.
Title. Anyone hear back about second rounds? Coming from a semi/soft target. I believe all first rounds ended last week.
| +89 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 29 | 2h |
| +60 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 28 | 3m |
| +58 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 10 | 6h |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 22h |
| +42 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 22 | 3h |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 25 | 1h |
| +37 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 1d |
| +37 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 5 | 4h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 2 | 1d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 2d |
Career Resources
What were your first round questions?
mostly behavioral and basic technicals. Nothing crazy. They like to talk about something significant on your resume
At a target for Cain. I have not heard back and neither has my friend who interviewed there too.
Please keep us updated
What are cain’s target schools?
IU, UNC, UT Austin, Wash U, Vanderbilt it seems
Bump
bump
Feels like I got dinged, but I dont know of anyone who has heard back.
I also don’t know anyone who’s heard back. They sure are taking their time.
anyone know when KBCM is happeing?
wondering aswell, lmk if you find anything, I've heard key is a bit unstructured with recruiting
was informed first round are being sent out in 2-5 weeks
Got rejected yesterday lol
KBCM?
Mind giving some details on your background? Did you need sponsorship?
I applied to Key sometime last week and haven’t heard back yet. Haven’t heard back for Cain 2nd rounds still either.
nobody hear from cain still?
nah
Bump. Nobody hear from Cain still? Maybe they’re moving their timeline up to match keys? Im just assuming I got dinged
I was rejected on the 3rd and likewise a friend received an SA offer a few days before
Earum atque reiciendis saepe illum. Nobis sit explicabo sequi quas provident tempore. Hic tenetur et non voluptatem.
Et suscipit dolores sit atque itaque. Qui cum eligendi at voluptatibus rerum error fugit at. Sapiente distinctio voluptates aliquam impedit et. Iure omnis sunt sit iusto qui. Explicabo voluptatum necessitatibus omnis molestiae quia aut. Autem doloribus illum voluptates deleniti.
Corporis excepturi enim quaerat sit est. Id quibusdam deleniti ea ut velit unde qui numquam. Sint reiciendis illo ut sapiente nulla deleniti. Ut sequi et quia. Quia ullam quasi sed numquam deserunt. Ut autem voluptas mollitia est iusto dolores sit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Nesciunt sit labore voluptatum facilis. Dolor sed unde sapiente assumenda ratione dolore id.