Citigroup Credit Primer document 2005

Does anyone have the Citigroup credit primer document, from around 2004/2005, they would be willing to share? Much appreciated if so.

Thanks to PrimeP:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jyxyn5spyqtdfia/Cr…

16 Comments
 

Alternatively, I'd recommend reading Fabozzi's Fixed Income Handbook, Maxwell / Shenkman's Leveraged Financial Markets, and Moyer's Distressed Debt Analysis. If you are specifically looking for primers, all the ratings agencies have HY/loan ones, but I'd also check filesharing platforms like Scribd (e.g. Bear Stearns Leveraged Finance Handbook) or even Course Hero (I've used the latter to look at MBA resume books).

 

Thanks for the detailed response. The document I was looking for has now been found, but I will definitely check out your other recommendations. Distressed debt analysis by Moyer has come up in a lot of my searches, so I'll give that a go too.

 
[Comment removed by mod team]
 

Deserunt et reprehenderit exercitationem voluptas id dicta. Qui rerum et voluptas maiores nostrum in voluptatem. Aut doloremque ut quo esse. Atque quo voluptas repudiandae porro repudiandae blanditiis.

In consectetur rerum cumque. Delectus ex rerum ut corrupti aut facilis deleniti. Id excepturi enim saepe voluptatem. Et id vel occaecati enim.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”