DC Advisory SA 2025

Just thought I'd make this, don't see one yet. Heard first rounds have been out and heard some got second rounds, did anyone get superday invite yet? 

Ah, the hustle for those superday invites, always a nail-biter, isn't it? Based on the most helpful WSO content, it's quite common for there to be a bit of a wait and some suspense around when superday invites are sent out after the first and second rounds of interviews. Each firm has its own timeline, and it can vary year by year. If you've made it through the first and possibly second rounds, that's a great sign! It means you've already stood out among many candidates.

For DC Advisory or any other firm, here are a few tips while you wait: - Stay Prepared: Keep reviewing your interview prep materials, especially focusing on the WSO Networking Guide and the Investment Banking Prep pack. You want to be ready to dive deep into your experiences, technical questions, and why you're a great fit for DC Advisory. - Follow Up: If it's been a while since your last interview round, it's perfectly acceptable to send a polite follow-up email to your HR contact or interviewer (if appropriate) to express your continued interest and inquire about the timeline. - Network: Continue to network with professionals at DC Advisory. This can not only provide you with valuable insights into the firm but also potentially advocate for you in the process. - Stay Positive and Patient: The waiting game is part of the process. Use this time to continue preparing and possibly explore other opportunities as well.

Remember, each step in the process is an achievement in itself. Keep swinging, and best of luck!

Sources: GS ‘21 MBD SA Superday, EY-Parthenon Connect Super Day Offers, does union square advisors have a superday??, Centerview Partners SA 2024 Superday, Societe Generale Summer Analyst 2019 Superday

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Hi, sophomore at a target school. interviewed 12 days ago, thought I did well. Analyst who interviewed me even replied to thank you email saying it was "a pleasure as well". 
Would he even bother answering if he cut me?

Has anyone heard back after 1st interview?

Non-target sophomore, completed my second round last week

Iusto nihil odio pariatur. Voluptatem maxime dicta et ratione sunt. Et vitae qui quia itaque autem molestias quaerat. Et tempora debitis aut qui quo ut.

Adipisci aperiam ad qui qui esse ut magni. Rem voluptatum modi perferendis dolorem. Quia culpa praesentium dolores fuga similique occaecati rerum. Rerum nemo sunt est. Vel corporis cumque accusamus nostrum magnam dignissimos adipisci vel. Inventore reiciendis culpa porro at non sapiente enim.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”