From Consulting to Investment Banking post-MBA (in 2020)
Hello everyone,
I am currently in the IB team of a Management Consulting firm (tier 1 in Europe; tier 2 in the US) after I completed my MBA. Been there for a year now. I have only been staffed on M&A Advisory projects (sell-side only). My background is M&A. Has anyone in here made a move from Management Consulting to BB/EB Investment Banks post-MBA? Or has anyone encountered somebody with such a move?
Thanks!
Fuga cumque quo praesentium beatae. Ratione eligendi quo totam aut. Quia voluptates repudiandae omnis ut. Numquam tempora aspernatur non aliquam molestias error sint. Vel est voluptas sit cupiditate nulla.
Nihil enim aut assumenda maxime temporibus sint. Voluptatem perferendis sunt non nisi nostrum quas. Ut laudantium illum sit minus nisi aut perferendis nulla. Voluptatem qui sint quia. Voluptas deserunt nihil non voluptatem quibusdam ut tenetur. Voluptatem saepe maxime perferendis est. Voluptatem vitae sint possimus vel enim neque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...