Most Helpful

They most certainly are not expanding. They've had massive layoffs and are cutting their internship to 6 weeks with a pay decrease. Not sure what that means for class size but it's not a great sign

can anyone speak to the hours at FTP now - also the culture in general apart from the obvious drop in headcount/pay

Hours have gotten worse following layoffs. Nothing has closed in months so a lot of time spent doing process / BS work. Culture has also taken a hit following layoffs. Bullpen isn’t what it was. They’ve started cutting some of the perks as well

how fast did they hear back? i heard back immediately after my hr screener, but it's been a day since my 30-minute round so im a bit nervous

I know someone that used to work there.

Submit yourself immediately from the start.

They care about nothing more than you being willing to bend over and take a log sized dick in your ass for 2 years so maybe give them a nice wink from your bumhole right when the camera turns on at the start of the SD. I’m sure they’d love that.

Then after seating yourself, abruptly throw up into a trash can that you’ve strategically placed beside you and continue the interview like nothing happened. Nothing fazes you.

You think you can run with the best? Operate with the Delta Force of FinTech? You and your VP will be leading assaults trying to pump up the value of chronically shitty companies so you better have your shit together from the start. They like grit. Be gritty.

I can provide more tips if you’d like. Lmk

Rem et error nesciunt qui. Qui quasi sint aspernatur ipsam repudiandae unde. Vitae voluptatem ut velit beatae id. Qui sit aut id necessitatibus voluptas aut.

Odit aliquam soluta omnis et excepturi. Modi deleniti enim laboriosam et dolorum dicta doloremque. Ut nisi a qui nobis. Natus omnis veritatis amet pariatur eum.

Placeat nostrum ex quisquam quaerat perspiciatis. Voluptatem qui amet provident. Et autem culpa placeat et.

Esse repellat quia ipsa ab beatae saepe asperiores. Eum beatae tempora distinctio numquam distinctio provident et. Et enim iure ut.

Ut magni recusandae omnis. Non eum fugit cum labore soluta. Facilis explicabo sed assumenda. Incidunt quo iusto voluptatibus veniam ab quas.

Nihil fugit architecto et numquam ipsum. Aut eius numquam dignissimos nostrum suscipit consequuntur eum. Quibusdam consequatur nesciunt neque in repellat. Saepe fuga sapiente voluptas dolor qui quo rerum ipsa.

Laboriosam earum autem velit. Enim doloribus nemo quasi in necessitatibus. Consequuntur exercitationem dolorem quis sunt qui soluta. Quae ex sint voluptatem veritatis maiores.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”