Was the 23-24 for first year undergrad students on track to graduate in 2027 or around then?or was this for like those graduating with their B.S around 2026?
Anyone who was at the Asset/Wealth Management Emerging Leaders virtual program get a followup survey about which department you prefer? They said they would send a followup survey, but I haven't heard anything. Anyone get this survey?
I am apart of this program as well, when I talked to my mentor he didn’t think that they would give us super days when we get in office. More likely they will be virtual super days in the coming months
Molestias nisi omnis reiciendis reprehenderit voluptates excepturi iure consequatur. Debitis rerum est iure qui magnam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
Tried applying but for some reason keep getting an error message when I clicked the "apply now" button. Any body have the same issue?
I'm getting the same problem. Have you found a way to apply?
I just heard back
Was the 23-24 for first year undergrad students on track to graduate in 2027 or around then?or was this for like those graduating with their B.S around 2026?
Just got an email about it
what did it say
i have not received any yet
That I have been selected as part of the Global Banking & Markets Division cohort
Does anyone know if this program will automatically give us a superday interview? Or something similar?
bump
Last year they gave you a guaranteed superday
They guarantee a 2025 Superday
i have not received any email yet are the releasing them in bits
del
Does everyone who gets accepted and participates in Part I get invited to the NY office for Part II?
lol emerging leaders. what a scam job
Anyone who was at the Asset/Wealth Management Emerging Leaders virtual program get a followup survey about which department you prefer? They said they would send a followup survey, but I haven't heard anything. Anyone get this survey?
Anyone know if we will have superdays when we visit GS headquarters in January?
I am apart of this program as well, when I talked to my mentor he didn’t think that they would give us super days when we get in office. More likely they will be virtual super days in the coming months
Molestias nisi omnis reiciendis reprehenderit voluptates excepturi iure consequatur. Debitis rerum est iure qui magnam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...