GS Soph Summer 2023
Didn’t see a thread, so I wanted to make one since apps just opened a few days ago.
this is me meeting the min character count
Didn’t see a thread, so I wanted to make one since apps just opened a few days ago.
this is me meeting the min character count
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 4h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 5d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +87 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 21h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 1d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 1h |
Career Resources
Bump.
What are the underrepresented groups they are looking for? Can’t find it on their website
Nepotism hires
where are apps? I don’t see it on their website just the generic 2023 analyst app
Imma be real w u chief I got an email to apply and it directed me to a resume drop so I couldn’t tell you. I did reach out to my schools HR rep tho so he should be able to give some color on how this is supposed to go since I haven’t networked yet.
ah gotcha. assuming you are in emerging leaders and that is how? I did the virtual insight stuff and got that email but had no link
for which division? Got same email
B
have hirevue emails been sent out
Yes
Hey there, do you know if its only IBD or other divisions as well?
anyone hear back yet for a superday?
IBD?
Yea
Hear they need people in healthcare try that one
Just got Sday. Anyone else?
IBD?
mhm
Others?
Yep same, got superday on the 15th for IBD nyc office.
Dang havent heard back since the Hirevue. Hopefully soon
I was told that all Superday invites went out last week
Anyone got superdays for GMD or AM
Did you receive a hirevue for those divisions?
Anyone got super day for GIR? Did you hear anything back from HireVue?
Non IBD should be hearing something late Sept or October
Thanks
I was told that all Superday invites went out last week
any clue what the superday will be like for ny ibd in terms of behaviourals and technicals?
Anyone heard back from GS Sophomore SA IBD Superday on 9.28?
not yet. was told within 1-2 weeks.
Culpa et molestiae dolore. Aut porro est ut eum rem. Velit cum dicta nulla itaque voluptas.
Quod aut ut tempora. Occaecati omnis quos eius id officia placeat. Est minus debitis voluptas incidunt et aut. Non ea sint officiis eius dignissimos.
Odio deserunt ut quos aut laborum veniam necessitatibus. Et illum voluptas nesciunt ut vero iusto enim tenetur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Recusandae necessitatibus inventore nulla facilis est esse. Et sapiente impedit ipsam aut iste ratione ut non. Tenetur sequi praesentium est dolor cumque et possimus enim. Nesciunt sint non corporis quam nobis iure. Sit asperiores vel exercitationem ipsa sed odit corporis. Deserunt sint tenetur qui qui pariatur animi recusandae.