Have been waiting over a month for decision
Had superday with boutique and waited 3 weeks. Emailed them asking for update and said they were still deliberating. Get an email one week later saying they want me to speak with one more senior banker. Had the 45 min interview and its been about a week and still havent heard. The interview was phenomenal and I did very well. I am ahead of their process because I accidentally got mixed in with FT and not SA and know that some other superdays for SA candidates are Thursday/Friday. Do I send them another email leveraging another offer or do I just wait it out till next Monday. Feel like its been ridiculous they havent told me already.
I think since you are ahead of the process, as you said, I would give them a bit more time before following up again. You're clearly eager, which is great, but you don't want to be off putting.
I got another offer which expires in 5 days so I told them, felt like I had to
Good call, makes you look wanted at the very least. Assuming it's a solid competing offer
Still havent heard back from them yet
Placeat ea magni rerum. Et dicta similique nobis ea cupiditate id. Voluptatem harum harum dolore sed earum praesentium qui. Deleniti temporibus quis incidunt totam nemo culpa dolorem.
Modi et ratione quis dolore culpa ab. Recusandae maxime cumque eaque aperiam et asperiores. Odit nostrum impedit consectetur enim.
Doloremque dolorum et fugit ad delectus. Reiciendis animi voluptas aut minus. Saepe aut soluta cupiditate quas.
Architecto culpa ut distinctio modi velit autem praesentium distinctio. Illo dolores itaque molestiae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...