JP Morgan Winning Women: 2013 interview contacts?
Hello everybody! I saw a similar forum for this event last year and around this time people are starting to get contacted about being interviewed. Has anybody heard back yet?
Hello everybody! I saw a similar forum for this event last year and around this time people are starting to get contacted about being interviewed. Has anybody heard back yet?
| +90 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 57 | 2h |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 23 | 50m |
| +81 | You should probably leave IB | 27 | 3h |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 2h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 1h |
| +26 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 4 | 2h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 9 | 14h |
| +24 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 11h |
Career Resources
Pics of said women
Have you even SEEN this bro? JP Morgan Winning Women? Of course he does you fucking idiot, he wins ALL the women!
jpmustache rides
Nose
emails for first round interviews should have gone out today
Pics of JPM Women please
All I care about is Ina Drew.
Yes, I have my interview for this tomorrow morning! Any ideas on what to expect?
Hi sarahknop, can u tell me how the interview went. I have not heard from they at all....
Does this program connect to summer offers for 2014? The interviewing seems like a lot of work for a 1 day program.
has anybody received an offer for winning women yet?
They said they will release decisions today, has anybody received an acceptance email yet?
The interview went well--it was mainly fit questions with some technicals. They told me we should hear back by today, but I also haven't received an email :/ Has anyone else?
Just recently found out I got accepted into the event. Really excited! Interview was mainly fit questions like sarahknop stated. The technical questions weren't really technical in the "valuation" sense, more like hypothetical scenarios.
That's so exciting! Congratulations! Did you find out via email?
Yep! Not sure if they send out the emails in rounds though, so I hope you get it too!
Ah, me too! Either way, I hope you have a great time! I'm sure it'll be awesome. Are you a freshman or sophomore?
Sophomore, I applied last year as a freshman but didn't get it
Oh ok. I'm a freshman so if I don't get to go this year, hopefully next year works out. Did they send rejection emails out last year or did you just never hear anything?
They sent a rejection email out a few days later I believe, and don't be disappointed about not getting it, it's more because of your age than your qualifications. They use this event to recruit people to their junior internships, which are most relevant to sophomores.
Ya, that makes sense. We'll see what happens I guess! Thank you so much for answering my (many) questions!
Just to piggy back off of what other people are saying, my interview also consisted of a brain teaser
Has anyone gotten a rejection email yet?
Not yet, but I'm sure it'll come soon haha
I heard back today and was invited to the event. My interview consisted of behavioral questions, no brain teasers or anything.
Sapiente ipsum voluptatem rerum optio non tempora. Neque adipisci officia beatae modi nemo minima non. Cumque error ea est.
Sunt ea laboriosam cumque ut. Corrupti totam soluta qui et animi a dolorem quasi. Qui architecto a tempore harum maiores perferendis qui. Enim aspernatur inventore quidem adipisci voluptatem dolorum ut numquam.
Quaerat nihil est quibusdam. Ad recusandae consequatur totam et sint aliquam molestiae. Necessitatibus sint reprehenderit ut ut quisquam assumenda. Et rerum architecto dolor.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Ut ipsa tempore ab sapiente placeat. Eum facere reprehenderit sit. Vitae suscipit aut molestias inventore rem ex sit. Ipsum quidem harum rem. Omnis ut omnis quo quas et neque ut.
Magni incidunt quisquam in amet molestiae. Aut reprehenderit cumque quo.
Molestiae est reiciendis recusandae sed ratione. Et vitae eos ut fugiat aut id velit qui. Facere vitae voluptas et nulla ut fuga. Voluptatem reprehenderit architecto sunt impedit minus. Iure numquam voluptate commodi. Aperiam sed aperiam quaerat vel.
Fugit et omnis quidem nihil ullam reprehenderit. Labore et similique voluptate aut expedita voluptatem.