KKR SA 2021
See them post SA positions on my school's handshake. Who else is applying? What's the recruiting timeline? Anyone know?
See them post SA positions on my school's handshake. Who else is applying? What's the recruiting timeline? Anyone know?
| +185 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 21h |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 3d |
| +99 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +81 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +39 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 16h |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 4d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 5d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 8h |
Career Resources
Every junior I know already has an offer for next summer. Is this a sophomore internship?
Nah, jr thing
Interesting. KKR did not hire undergrads for PE when I was in school (only Credit).
Do people have any insights into their menlo park office?
Great office. Has most of the investment team there, lunch with Roberts, and share the office with Sequoia
Did anyone receive a confirmation email after applying through the external link on handshake?
I would recommend working on your attention to detail if you want to work at KKR. This is the investment banking, not private equity forum.
I would recommend not being a loser and having social awareness if you want friends and for anyone to want to ever work with uu
wow you're a loser
I think app closes in a week or so, but deadline might have been extended a little. Process will be somewhat unstructured I think, first rounds will come out within ~weekish and SD's to closely follow. If you have an offer I'm not sure it can be accelerated but doesn't hurt to check. I think the process intends to be over within a month though.
Hi - Not sure if I'm reading into your message correctly but it sounds like you work at KKR or have a contact that does. Would you be able to provide some info regarding the hiring need across different business divisions (are there some groups/locations that are done while others are still hiring)?
I and no one (maybe individual senior members in groups?) other than HR has any idea to that degree of specificity. I'd say things are generally open for both investing and non-investing roles and contact HR for specificity in terms of numbers and stuff. I am honestly not too involved but maybe will get back to you with more details later after touching base with HR.
Ok so Im assuming right off the bat that if you are not a 3.9+ at a top target with a killer resume you got no chance right?
Either that or you are an average candidate with a big connection with the company. Know someone who was hired that went to non target, solid grades but big connect got them the job. Common theme is connections and networking can get you places, but merit is really important too I suppose.
Molestias voluptatum aspernatur aut non. Ipsam amet explicabo ducimus dicta iste ad minus. Veritatis facere alias laboriosam non soluta vero aut. Est omnis id eos possimus magni aut tempore.
Quod adipisci ut rem fugit. Debitis qui fugit dolores quas facilis alias. Nisi qui nobis maxime illum praesentium. Cupiditate non voluptatem provident qui quas. Sunt placeat quod vero nisi voluptas numquam voluptate. Autem non aut iste libero. Cupiditate et dolores recusandae blanditiis sed nam.
Consequuntur doloribus quo aut eos fugit. Quam est aut aliquid ea. Consequatur dignissimos consequatur numquam soluta ut est deserunt facere.
Omnis nobis sunt et aut adipisci accusantium hic. Aut ut quia rerum consectetur. Ut aut sed sapiente ipsum qui ut commodi. Voluptatem numquam et cupiditate perspiciatis praesentium ipsa.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...