Lazard MM Charlotte SA 2022
Has anyone heard back about superday? I had a second round last week and felt like it went pretty well. haven't heard back though.
Has anyone heard back about superday? I had a second round last week and felt like it went pretty well. haven't heard back though.
| +138 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 61 | 11h |
| +125 | Interns without return offers, careers & perspective | 11 | 19h |
| +114 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 15 | 4h |
| +110 | Just One More Year | 11 | 2d |
| +82 | Are all these UBS postings bullshit? | 21 | 21h |
| +76 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 24 | 4h |
| +66 | Paradise Is Paradise | 5 | 23h |
| +37 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 1d |
| +35 | Q&A | Incoming Associate, Bulge Bracke, AMA: Career switcher (tech sales/BD → MBA → BB TMT IB), return offer | (6 years in Tech/Accounting) | 6 | 5d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 2d |
Career Resources
Hi Intern in IB - Ind, don't worry, the WSO Monkey Bot is here.... I'm hoping one of these links will help find your answer:
More suggestions...
You're welcome.
bump
Im kind enough to end the waiting game for you, unlike the company that won't give you a straight up denial and you MS me? I would appreciate that be removed, I was just trying to put you guys out of the misery of not knowing what is going on. Please don't shoot the messenger.
? Op here. I didn’t ms
Qui et inventore voluptatem sed temporibus atque id. Nihil nam sequi explicabo. Molestiae totam nesciunt autem in minus possimus rerum. Non ut ipsum optio et inventore. Hic eligendi tenetur nihil suscipit optio voluptas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...