WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (131)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Intern in IB - Ind
Apr 15, 2021 - 5:12pm

Can you interview at Lazard MM and Lazard? Just got an MM first round and wondering what that could mean for my Lazard app. 

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 30, 2021 - 4:56pm

I know one friend from my school (non-target) that has this week. However, he didn't apply on their website yet and he had a relative that knew a MD that got him into the process, so it might be under the table. The Lazard recruiting session said the bulk of their recruiting wouldn't begin until applications closed, so I'm going to say no. Maybe diversity and targets have started, but most of non-core/non-diversity is pending would be my best guess.

• Intern in PE - LBOs
Apr 29, 2021 - 2:22pm

You never know – my friend had an SD with Lazard LA last year and they gave him a verbal offer, telling him they'll only give him the actual offer a month later. So, maybe that's why the delay is here.

• Intern in IB-M&A
May 3, 2021 - 4:23pm

Just finished my first part of the superday. Very technical heavy. Know your Merger model calculations!

• Intern in IB-M&A
May 6, 2021 - 6:01pm

Just got the Boston offer along with another kid from my target. Said that there's only two non-diversity spots for SA this year so they're done now

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

June 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (202) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (115) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (97) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (27) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (420) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (338) $82