PJT Camberview Intern Apps Summer 2022
Wanted to start a thread for people who applied for PJT Camberview SA roles for the summer of 2022. Anyone receive an interview yet?
Wanted to start a thread for people who applied for PJT Camberview SA roles for the summer of 2022. Anyone receive an interview yet?
Career Resources
I just got invited to a platform called Wellsuited for PJT to do a few assessments.
Never used the app before so didn’t really know what it was initially.
Has anyone heard back about superday?
currently waiting. Submitted my case study last fri
any updates?
I emailed HR and she said she was still waiting to hear back for any updates. She responded to me last Friday though-- idk if there has been any new updates
Have you had your Superday?
I had a superday for NY office last week
Someone posted on LinkedIn that they accepted an offer for the NY office. Rip does this mean I’m dinged?
Do you know how many people they take a year? They seem to have pretty small teams
.
got the offer from NY on Tuesday, they are taking a class of 4-5 SA for this group in each office I believe
Have offers gone out for the SF office?
Rerum qui impedit officia dolorem dolorem. Ea temporibus omnis consequuntur ipsa. Voluptate aperiam accusantium aut quia quam dolores a. Sapiente itaque velit et et. Magnam dolorum nihil quis voluptatem iure mollitia autem aut. Nemo impedit voluptatem nihil veniam dolores tempora.
Cumque ab voluptatem vero eos. Et natus dolores expedita dicta. Assumenda non illo vel minima ullam consectetur ex. Omnis omnis ducimus architecto explicabo.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...