PJT Women’s Program 2021
Did anyone hear back yet about the PJT 2021 Women’s Program? I think decisions were supposed to come out this week
Did anyone hear back yet about the PJT 2021 Women’s Program? I think decisions were supposed to come out this week
| +186 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 1d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 4d |
| +101 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +80 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +40 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 1d |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 5d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 6d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 19h |
Career Resources
Yes—you would have been contacted by the 25th if you were selected for a phone interview.
got a phone screen email on the 26th
anyone hear back yet for acceptances after the phone screen?
Haven’t yet - decisions to come out some time this week
also have not heard back yet, hopefully early this week
just out of curiosity, is everyone here on restructuring or they have their eyes on other groups as well?
My top ranking in the application was RX and my interviewer was in RX, I got notification this morning that I'm on the waitlist
waitlisted as well, chances are didn't get it
I got my acceptance this morning! So excited.
Got in as well! Super excited; see you there!
🎉🎉
congrats, do you guys know how many they took out of the batch?
bump
Following
has anyone heard back after first rounds?
Nope, pretty sure I got dinged. Struggled with technicals and that was the bulk of my interview. Oh well—live and learn & on to the next one. Good luck for those that moved to super days! ☺️
What did they ask during first round interviews? Was it more behavioral or technical?
anyone hear back after super day?
I emailed HR trying to get my Superday moved to Monday and she made it sound like they’d be making all the decisions on Tuesday... could be wrong tho!
Thanks for the insight! Did you end up interviewing yst?
I didn’t get invited to superday :( Does it make sense for me to re-apply in the general pool? Am I even allowed to do that?
got an offer for strategic advisory!
Are they calling people who didnt get an offer
Me too! Pm me :-)
Hey! I am interviewing for their diversity program pretty soon which is exciting. Do you have any advice for the interview process? I’m studying technicals like crazy rn but def need to brush up on behavioral questions!
Hi! I was wondering if your offer came through the Women's Insight Program?
Hi, I have an interview with them coming up. Any advice?
Necessitatibus sit ab harum quisquam voluptatem nemo. Quasi suscipit sint ad et corrupti. Dolorem et recusandae quia et harum quod minus.
Velit deserunt ut dolor corporis. Non ut enim et nemo aut.
In quia aut eaque quo. Dolorem culpa ducimus quia aut. Repellendus repellat et veniam maxime.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Soluta sit suscipit nihil quis distinctio. Ex rerum a ullam blanditiis labore earum temporibus. Eum veritatis quia consequatur a.