SA 2021 Salary?
Curious to know what the typical salaries are for SA 2021. I know they're usually in the same range anyway but would like to hear what you guys are seeing.
Curious to know what the typical salaries are for SA 2021. I know they're usually in the same range anyway but would like to hear what you guys are seeing.
| +189 | Just One More Year | 14 | 4h |
| +173 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 7 | 2h |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 14h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 16h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 12h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +23 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 2 | 3h |
Career Resources
one of my friends got an offer for 85k annualized = ~7100 /mo
BB SA 2021 here. My offer says 85k prorated to 40 hrs per week with eligible overtime. I heard they might be paying us in subway tokens by summer 2021 though.
Any idea if all BBs pay overtime?
From 2020 most places pay 85k prorated, a few BBs up it to either 90k/95k prorated. Some BBs pay overtime. It'll be interesting to see if any places up it this year
UBS pays interns 500k
95k base annualized over the 10 weeks + a signing bonus
you realize the numbers are literally the exact same every year and every one makes either 85k for BBs or 95k for EBs....
Yes, I realize. In fact, I made this point in the post.
how much do you get after tax as an intern and also full time?
Do your own math lazy ass
Maybe contribute or don't talk dumbass
85k with a signing bonus and no overtime (I think as the offer said exempt status)
Ut tempore qui molestiae quia velit aperiam sit. Qui assumenda velit et inventore. Autem laudantium et magnam beatae molestias ut et omnis. Possimus aut est voluptates facilis. A qui recusandae eos.
Est odio accusantium dolorum. Laborum cupiditate hic nulla. Ut quasi consequatur nihil exercitationem. Voluptates earum et ex dicta.
Eos commodi aut nam autem commodi itaque commodi. Ad nisi velit veritatis aperiam. Velit voluptatem animi voluptas earum nam aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...