Societe Generale SA 2023
Anyone have info on their recruiting process? Haven’t seen any threads about it so I thought I’d make one.
Anyone have info on their recruiting process? Haven’t seen any threads about it so I thought I’d make one.
| +186 | Just One More Year | 13 | 2h |
| +172 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 2h |
| +122 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 1d |
| +88 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 26 | 23h |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 6 | 1d |
| +75 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 5h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 13h |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 4d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
Career Resources
Following
Did anyone have first round interview or assessment invitation?
Are first-round interviews out yet?
Any updates for SA 2023?
cant tell if they will never start of if they already finished
^^^
Anyone know what's going on with their process? Saw the application for NY have been closed
Was your guys application through smartr? I cant see my application..
just received first round today for s&t
Did you network?
Nah.
Bump
When do apps close?
Bump. Anyone got any news?
Sed non ipsum voluptate perferendis dolor impedit debitis. Repellendus inventore ullam et reprehenderit consequatur. In autem quidem sed rem maiores voluptatem. Qui illum dignissimos perspiciatis. Placeat quas dignissimos eveniet suscipit ut consequuntur. Commodi perferendis quo voluptates tempora accusamus dolor dolor tempore.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...