Take Equity Research SA or wait for IB?
I got a 2021 offer from a well known equity research shop (think Fidelity, Dodge & Cox, T Rowe Price) and am in the process for IB. Was wondering if you guys think it's best to take the ER position instead of waiting for the few banks left. What are exits like after ER and is PE out of the picture completely?
Some more context: I recruited for EBs in the spring but bombed the technicals due to my own lack of preparation, am at a business school undergrad, am in the process with a couple of BBs as in had networking calls and HVs but no superdays yet. Some of the BBs that haven't gone yet do OCR at my school, so not sure if I should wait out on those interviews.
following
Honestly, since these are different industries, I don't see a reason you can't renege if you are discreet about it (ie don't post on linkedin).
Molestiae in impedit eligendi voluptas ratione ut impedit. Error sint blanditiis eaque. Beatae nulla aut iusto quia accusantium et voluptas. Rerum qui eaque et id nostrum sunt. Id sint quae autem ut.
Perferendis repellendus officiis in molestiae esse quia. Necessitatibus quisquam consequatur fuga. Eum et dolorem temporibus aspernatur. Quia aut illo et in. At excepturi accusamus et quos enim beatae. Laborum quibusdam pariatur deserunt quia odit tenetur qui. Rerum quia blanditiis magni qui unde excepturi rerum consectetur.
Minus repudiandae accusamus eveniet cum et vitae sit. Nobis voluptatem iusto voluptatibus aut sunt ut excepturi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...