UBS 2023 Tomorrow's Talent Diversity Program
Since nobody posted anything yet, thought I would start a discussion thread on this year's program.
Since nobody posted anything yet, thought I would start a discussion thread on this year's program.
| +190 | Just One More Year | 15 | 3h |
| +171 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 74 | 4d |
| +123 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 2d |
| +86 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 31m |
| +77 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 19h |
| +38 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 1d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 23h |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 5d |
| +25 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 7 | 2d |
| +24 | HR is starting to worry me, do I throw a hail mary during an upcoming chat with an MD? | 3 | 49m |
Career Resources
Did anyone hear about acceptance yet?
Just finished hirevue, anyone heard anything back?
just got accepted into the program
Congrats! What group did you apply?
Heard someone got in today. Didn’t hear back from my side yet.
What does getting the personal disclosure form mean?
same, I got the same thing
Just got in. Does it lead to SD?
yeah just got in as well, thought there was absolutely no chance left lol. I think so about SD.
Just got in as well!
Hello everybody, I just got admitted to the program too, nice to meet you all!
Do you have an official schedule? I have only confirmed my attendance but haven't received anything back.
Also, what about the interviews? I know similar program like BofA leads to a final round interview; does anybody know anything about this one? Maybe from past years.
Congrats! After I registered I never heard back again lol, r u the same?
I think we’ll get a schedule later and also a yes on the SD.
Thanks so much! I haven't received anything yet but it seems normal; I'll keep you posted!
Good news regarding the SD, it adds value to the program! have you already applied and included it on the resume? Or should we just wait and they will schedule the interview automatically?
Did everyone who got in receive the personal disclosure form?
Yes
Yeah you’ll get the congrats email after filling out personal disclosure
How long did it take you after the personal disclosure form? LOL I filled it out last Friday but still have not gotten a congratulations email
Be sure to check your spam!
delete
Helloo, do you guys have any updates on the schedule? It should begin next Monday but I haven't received any program yet..
lol me neither, and I also think it doesn’t lead to a super day…the website says we still need to apply to regular, maybe they will prioritize us?
I am so confused because they also mention "Our recruitment timelines are fixed, and as such we will not be able to accommodate individual requests for expedited interview processes". Does that mean we are guaranteed an interview?
I’m very confused as well, I feel like that says more about they won’t guarantee an interview.
Hello, I asked people at my university who took the program last semester. The super day is not guaranteed, but our resume will be sent directly to the department of our choice, and we will be put at the top of the list for an interview. They can't guarantee it to everybody, but it's highly probable, let's say like that. Also, no need to apply since they'll send our resume automatically.
Can someone confirm if they got the schedule?I got the personal disclosure firm last week and never heard back after.
Yeah we started, are you in??
No :( I never got an acceptance email. Kinda confused why they even sent me a personal disclosure form
Is there a chance more invites will be sent out? I still haven't heard back but did the Sonru about a week ago
Don't think so unfortunately..
Hey are they late? Why am I not being let in the zoom?
Okay this is really vague, they don’t say anything about Superday, they don’t show anything on schedule, but they say there will be “opportunities for recruiting.” I’m hopeful but don’t want to be disappointed, though regardless, this is a great networking opportunity.
I did it last year. Non-target, did 0 networking and got a Superday. So I assume everyone else did too and that it will be similar this year.
hi do you remember when this program got listed?
The lady (Anna) yesterday said that she will explain everything in detail about recruiting so we will be aware of the opportunities. I hope she does it today.
Too late to apply now, right?
Yes, the program ends today..
Did anyone hear about anything as of lately?
what is your first choice?
Aut autem qui esse et et soluta consequatur. Dolores est libero quos at. Qui necessitatibus eos pariatur mollitia totam eum. Laudantium odit commodi eos velit ipsum dignissimos consequatur.
Eos et molestiae voluptatum veritatis autem iure. Non nihil vel est ad dolor animi. Repellendus ex consequatur vitae laboriosam tempore unde. Omnis ab dolores reiciendis blanditiis. Est aliquid molestiae maiores velit. Ipsam a aut nemo dignissimos fugiat et doloribus ab.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Eveniet adipisci aperiam aut rerum modi. Dolorum alias quaerat ad aliquid et nesciunt consectetur. Aperiam exercitationem cumque et laudantium et. Est quibusdam quae velit iste deserunt quae.
Dolorem rerum ipsam ut vitae distinctio veniam tempore. Rerum autem architecto tempora a. Itaque est ut eaque officia. Voluptate dolorum dolores perferendis enim quia. Enim deleniti soluta aut exercitationem. Sed dolore natus exercitationem id vero quas quis.
Harum et deleniti qui odit pariatur libero. Et inventore eligendi amet architecto. Voluptatem esse ducimus eum illo. Nobis est quasi consequatur laudantium aut similique.
Suscipit at deserunt aperiam libero quaerat quisquam. Non earum esse pariatur ea mollitia. Non doloribus animi numquam cumque harum. Dignissimos quibusdam non accusamus sit nihil molestiae et. Maiores dolorum veritatis commodi labore odit.
Ut excepturi sint sed cupiditate amet unde magni quo. Qui saepe quibusdam tempora rerum vitae atque architecto. Qui non quis voluptatem ipsum maxime eaque est. In ipsam cumque sint aliquam. Non et libero architecto reiciendis iure tempore. Corporis quod eum beatae commodi fugit qui consequatur.
Quos quibusdam officiis beatae autem libero adipisci. Accusamus sit in non vel nam. Aut qui a dolorem iusto nisi aut in.
Ratione aut cum aut atque voluptate aspernatur voluptates. Animi vitae iste doloribus sunt laborum omnis. Impedit vel eos sint minima corporis pariatur.