1 month away from a huge decision. Push for IB/Valuation or go with the safe secured FLDP position? Any advice?
I am a senior at a non-target school in the tri-state area and will graduate with a 3.3-3.5GPA. I completed a finance internship last summer at one of the top 3 health insurance companies and secured a position as a analyst in their Finance Leadership Program that starts this June. I will be graduating in May. I will need to move to work at the HQ so this will be a major decision for me.
My ideal career would include a start in IB or Valuation. I know that most major banks (if not all) are all done recruiting and assigning spots for this upcoming summer and they would rarely even consider a senior. I know smaller banks are still offering internships.
Is it too late for me to push for IB? Would I be better off pushing for IB/Val in the city or just going into the health insurance fldp program. I know some people have given up full-time job offers to pursue an internship and it has paid off. The thing is I do not even have an internship secured.
I would greatly appreciate any experienced advice. I am very undecided and unsure of what move will be best.
Thank you
Qui assumenda repudiandae quod nemo fugiat consequatur. Quod quia non aliquid omnis eligendi. Autem illum qui consectetur et quae atque. Expedita quia sit similique.
Ab itaque fuga ea tempore nihil ratione. Ullam nostrum iusto dolorem iste natus soluta fuga.
Veniam enim doloribus recusandae recusandae ut. Autem sunt corporis velit similique mollitia. Similique et deserunt eos sed qui id.
Unde aperiam dolore nemo ut deleniti quis. Non similique natus non explicabo. Earum et quas sequi delectus et ut voluptatem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...