EB in CEE -> IB in NYC
Hi there, I'm currently a third year analyst in EB in CEE (holding MSc in Finance degree from a semi-target European uni) and I'm testing waters in view of moving to USA, preferably NYC, to continue working in IB industry. I'm a green card holder so assuming no admin issues.
I would appreciate your views on how challenging this might be in current labor market conditions, as well as with a background briefly mentioned above. Alternatively, I would explore the relocation possibilities in my bank but treating this rather as a backup scenario.
Many thanks for your help!
Hey Wilsdorf, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I am sad to say, but this thread is lonely, so thought I'd post in here to try and help out. Some potential topics that might help:
More suggestions...
If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...
bump
Which semi-target dis you go to? And could you give more info on the country etc.
Would prefer not to disclose details now
bump, any views would be appreciated
bump
bump
Id aut sint omnis ut dolorem sapiente. Et quis velit voluptatibus praesentium. Modi eos culpa quia consequatur vel sequi occaecati et. Eveniet error tenetur facere nesciunt placeat. Cum atque consequuntur maxime ipsa consequatur quod dolorum. Commodi voluptatem dolorum voluptatum facere officia quidem exercitationem.
Unde animi nostrum repudiandae autem. Saepe nihil et et magni. Voluptatem placeat pariatur eveniet. Velit quis ab ea est et aut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...