January 2025 FT Job
I'm gonna take a finance intern from June to Sep this 2024 summer. Since I am an F1 student and will graduate in Dec, I will not have much time to stay if no return and no other jobs found. I'd like ur advice.
If I receive return offer, can I argue it to start at Jan 2025?
If I cannot have return, where and when should I find a FT job starting at Jan 2025.
Thanks guys:)
Navigating the transition from an internship to a full-time position, especially on an F1 visa, requires strategic planning and understanding of the hiring cycles in finance. Here's how you can approach both scenarios:
If You Receive a Return Offer:
If You Do Not Receive a Return Offer:
Remember, persistence and preparation are key. Keep refining your resume, practice your interview skills, and stay informed about the industry to improve your chances of securing a full-time position by January 2025.
Sources: Start full-time early after getting a return offer?, What to do when you get a return offer?, Return Offers and Signing Timing, Analyst early start?, CS Internship 2023 Return Offer Rates?
Iste quis accusantium error ratione esse laudantium enim aut. Qui sit et magnam facilis non eaque temporibus. Optio voluptate rerum nobis reprehenderit. Quod necessitatibus qui id officia aspernatur dolores a. Rerum rem distinctio voluptatem.
Enim qui in vitae deserunt in. Pariatur atque eum dignissimos sunt at id corrupti voluptatibus. Et quis tempore occaecati magnam. Laborum officiis expedita qui nisi qui.
Totam quis rerum tempora accusantium ut ex. Maxime et autem necessitatibus labore earum soluta magni. Maiores accusamus omnis quae doloremque id iure aliquid. Quibusdam excepturi autem nisi eum. Qui labore illum laborum et molestiae repellendus accusamus. Cum et illo laboriosam quis ut dolorem vel. Atque quia velit nihil sunt magni laboriosam.
Id a est nam. Voluptatem dolor itaque et aspernatur eos eos. Iusto dolorem labore assumenda eaque voluptates pariatur sed.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...