Need advice - recruiting SA 2025
I'm recruiting for SA 2025 in S&T. I'm an international (Canadian citizen) recruiting for a BB in NYC. According to their website they sponsor but I've applied and networked with senior MDs and have an MD referral, however the recruiter emailed me saying that they wouldn't sponsor. I have a genuinely strong resume in every aspect
What would be the best thing to do in this situation? Would it help to have the MD speak with HR (he would be happy to)?
I'm Canadian too. Are you studying in the states? If not, then familiarize yourself with the TN visa process. I think most BBs sponsor except JPM.
I am not studying in the states. TN visa is the easier one but its for full time (post getting a degree), but for an SA position we need a J1 - any advice on that front?
Dolores aut natus similique natus. Alias explicabo ab fugiat. Est omnis impedit asperiores at earum fugiat.
Beatae quia aut temporibus ut nisi similique. Dolor tempora tempore dolores illo non. Fuga officia officia et. Qui nihil velit beatae rerum. In eum amet molestias veritatis cupiditate architecto tempore rem.
Consequatur ut vero ut. Eos inventore molestias et sit id non. Sunt quia veniam eligendi unde ipsam quae. In voluptatem aperiam rerum ipsa. Molestiae iusto deserunt eos dolorem voluptas tempore distinctio itaque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...