Ipsum vel eum qui vel quo et numquam. Odio odit sed magni inventore. Rem unde dolor et animi aut illo tenetur. Fugiat unde aut dolor eum. Sunt placeat quos voluptas voluptas eligendi. Voluptatum tempora reprehenderit vero animi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
Hi Intern in IB - Gen, check out these links:
More suggestions...
Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.
Boost
What division is the summer internship even for? I never bothered doing the video interview, seemed like a commercial banking role
I applied for a financial markets role but you could select which focuses you were most interested in.
Have you heard back?
No, I haven't. Have you?
I have not as well ffs.
Did the pymetrics games two days ago and the video interview today, will update as I hear back.
Ipsum vel eum qui vel quo et numquam. Odio odit sed magni inventore. Rem unde dolor et animi aut illo tenetur. Fugiat unde aut dolor eum. Sunt placeat quos voluptas voluptas eligendi. Voluptatum tempora reprehenderit vero animi.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...