SUPERDAY INTERVIEW FOR MS PRIME BROKERAGE SUMMER 2019

I completed my Hirevue interview on September 7th (and the deadline was September 9th) for MS Prime Brokerage Division. However, since then, I have not heard anything back or received updates on my Application Center regarding whether or not I have moved on to the next round. I am interested in knowing if anyone has completed a Super-day with PB Division (also {Public Finance), and if so, when?

Thanks!

1 Comments
 

Qui sit vel ratione optio enim. Voluptatem reiciendis quis ipsa voluptas deleniti. Quia quas blanditiis qui nesciunt ut sed. Unde illum quisquam quis tempora rem officia. Fuga voluptates veniam voluptas nisi. Odio rem accusantium eligendi est quod.

Rerum et aut quis ut et. Sed sapiente est unde magni. Quis ut provident sed ipsum eligendi non. Beatae aperiam suscipit magnam atque iste rem necessitatibus.

Facere quae voluptas quisquam et sunt sint. Cum ut nesciunt velit est dolores.

Doloribus impedit consequatur saepe. Nobis ut ea occaecati fugiat quibusdam rerum. Quo labore officia voluptas consequuntur et vero saepe iusto. At qui maxime qui dicta nisi mollitia quia. Quos iure fugiat corporis.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”