London Flatmate Finder FT 2021
Heya- since the other thread was very US-centric, thought of creating a London Flatmate thread for FT people. I'll start:
About Me
Incoming 2021 analyst at a BB looking for flatmates (was difficult to find people with similar timelines).
I'm an agreeable, clean, bubbly and positive female looking for roommates. In my free time, I love to cook, go on random hikes near the city, try out new food places and go for walks with friends!
Additional Information
City: London
Preferred Neighbourhood: Canary Wharf/ London Bridge/Southwark
Move-in time preference: August end
Position: FT Analyst at BB
Total Flatmates: 2 or 3
Gender: Female
Roommate Gender: Male or Female
Budget: 250pw/1100pcm max
Contact: PM
Hopefully others in similar position can also benefit from this by posting what they are looking for! :)
Hi gethebread, yes, I'm a bot, but I'm also good looking. Hopefully, these threads help you:
More suggestions...
Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.
Just messaged you
I just bought a 3bed in London.
I'll give a WSO discount to anyone who is not a weirdo and wants to rent a room.
Et sint est voluptatum qui eaque incidunt esse. Deserunt rerum quisquam voluptatem aut nihil doloribus ad. Rerum voluptate labore modi nobis omnis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...