What is this Pride 2022 Parade?

I see this NYC or toronto pride 2022 parade all over social media. It literally looks like a fuck fest. People taking shots from dildo looking squirters, this one girl i have on snapchat has her tits completely out for everyone to see. Don't get me wrong, I took a couple extra seconds on that one. Anyway, for some odd reason people are there doing this stuff. Anyone care to explain?

Most Helpful

You’re in college which means you are currently surrounded by more liberal-leaning people, but in general, morality has become lost on the majority of modern society. People think everything has to be accepted. You’ll find that in the real world, that’s not so.

This “drag is part of modern culture” is something I detest with the utmost disdain. The sexualization of children is disgusting. I don’t care how freaky you get in private - it’s trashy to act like these freaks in public.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - what people with blue hair have to say doesn’t matter. I’m not against gay marriage, but that doesn’t mean I have to openly support it. There is a softened between supporting gay marriage and running around with dildos pretending to shoot cum everywhere. Anyone who thinks this is ok is delusional (aka the left).

Remember when a drug dealer and abuser who was high on drugs was killed by the police? Suddenly Covid didn’t matter anymore and it was ok to burn businesses and buildings to the ground. Stupidity is running rampant in modern society, and it’s only going to get worse.

Controversial

Arroz con Pollo

You're in college which means you are currently surrounded by more liberal-leaning people, but in general, morality has become lost on the majority of modern society. People think everything has to be accepted. You'll find that in the real world, that's not so.

This "drag is part of modern culture" is something I detest with the utmost disdain. The sexualization of children is disgusting. I don't care how freaky you get in private - it's trashy to act like these freaks in public.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - what people with blue hair have to say doesn't matter. I'm not against gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I have to openly support it. There is a softened between supporting gay marriage and running around with dildos pretending to shoot cum everywhere. Anyone who thinks this is ok is delusional (aka the left).

Remember when a drug dealer and abuser who was high on drugs was killed by the police? Suddenly Covid didn't matter anymore and it was ok to burn businesses and buildings to the ground. Stupidity is running rampant in modern society, and it's only going to get worse.

The only time I hear about drag in modern culture, is when conservatives are crying about it. Same with people running around with dildos.

Haven’t seen or heard half of this shit in my entire life, yet apparently the conservatives are somehow bombarbed by it and encounter dildo waving blue hairs   On the daily. Are you actively seeking these encounters?

Turn off the TV, and stop going to gay parades, if you don’t want to see it. 

UCSDThrowaway

Arroz con Pollo

You're in college which means you are currently surrounded by more liberal-leaning people, but in general, morality has become lost on the majority of modern society. People think everything has to be accepted. You'll find that in the real world, that's not so.

This "drag is part of modern culture" is something I detest with the utmost disdain. The sexualization of children is disgusting. I don't care how freaky you get in private - it's trashy to act like these freaks in public.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - what people with blue hair have to say doesn't matter. I'm not against gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I have to openly support it. There is a softened between supporting gay marriage and running around with dildos pretending to shoot cum everywhere. Anyone who thinks this is ok is delusional (aka the left).

Remember when a drug dealer and abuser who was high on drugs was killed by the police? Suddenly Covid didn't matter anymore and it was ok to burn businesses and buildings to the ground. Stupidity is running rampant in modern society, and it's only going to get worse.

The only time I hear about drag in modern culture, is when conservatives are crying about it. Same with people running around with dildos.

Haven't seen or heard half of this shit in my entire life, yet apparently the conservatives are somehow bombarbed by it and encounter dildo waving blue hairs   On the daily. Are you actively seeking these encounters?

Turn off the TV, and stop going to gay parades, if you don't want to see it. 

I was driving through my city and was stuck at a green light because there were around 15 people with signs and rainbow flags in the crosswalk.

The mayor of America’s largest city tweeted from his official account that drag is a key part of culture.

My younger cousin asked me what drag is because she saw a YouTube ad that was praising it. What do you want me to do, not drive through my city? Take away my cousin’s iPad? Your response is just like those from media talking heads who say CRT isn’t being taught in public schools - it’s simply false because you know your narrative would be destroyed if the real facts were published.

UCSDThrowaway

Arroz con Pollo

Haven't seen or heard half of this shit in my entire life, yet apparently the conservatives are somehow bombarbed by it and encounter dildo waving blue hairs   On the daily. Are you actively seeking these encounters?

Turn off the TV, and stop going to gay parades, if you don't want to see it. 

Their griping is fueled by their social media feeds. All of the right wing wackos rant about liberals like non stop.  

“People think everything has to be accepted, but it doesn’t” is profound

in a decade we have gone from Obama being against gay marriage to drag Queen children shows being promoted on Disney. Think about that. 

the younger generation is so worried about being looked at one day unfavorably like those who were against civil rights movement, that they are willing to accept everything whole sale. A very dangerous precedent. 

So? Iranians are generally some of the most successful and highly educated immigrants, it's rare to hear about involved in criminal activity of any sort frankly.

I live in LA, the Persians around me are awesome.

This guy was from rural "Kurdistan", I just looked it up. That's not exactly "Iran".

Most of these parades are held publicly in the open roads. It’s not the same as doing it in a gay bar.

Some people (including myself) don’t want to see displays of sex out in the open whether it be straight sex or gay sex or whatever variety it is and if I had kids I definitely would not want them to see it. Sex was designed to be physical intimacy between 2 partners who love and are committed to each other to have kids and the rise of causal sex and hookup culture has led to a deteriorating of relationship loyalty and by extension the family unit. Before my comment gets misinterpreted I am not against contraceptives and understand that there is an entertainment/fulfillment value to sex but still maintain that it should be an exclusive, intimate occurrence outside of the public eye. Why do you think there are so many single mothers these days? What happens to the kids when they grow up? 

Array

Dude, the post literally mentions nothing of people actually having sex… Just symbols of it.

Why are we shaming the displays of our literal body? Of course, there’s a stigma for people who just show off their dick/pussy to people in the public, and rightfully so, but our upper body part? Why do women have to wear bras and shit when men can just walk out with no top? Pride is about people letting go of certain social boundaries, which include restrictions on women’s body and restrictions on what we can talk about and show.

If you don’t like it? Just look away.

It happens because there is a histrionic subculture within America that feeds & gains energy off of feeling marginalized. 

Simply preferring same-sex partners is not enough for these degenerates. It doesn't command the sort of attention and outrage they need. So they dress themselves up in sexually explicit, rainbow clown outfits, link up with a bunch of surgically emasculated men and/or testosterone taking bearded women, and then they riot throughout all of Americas cities every June. 

The objective is not gay acceptance and the making of homosexuality into a pedestrian preference in American culture. The objective is to do everything possible to fuck up American values and traditions, because you're a loser and feel left out by the system, and then hide behind minority status by calling anyone who notices how stupid it is a homophobe. Fucking freaks.

gay

Funniest

This site has gone to shit, what is wrong with you people. It's like you all have no idea of history or culture beyond Milken creating HY bonds and American Psycho... feel like I'm reading a thread of white church moms complaining on an internet board 20 years ago.. no wonder NYC is going to shit with you ignorant assholes moving here and driving up Manhattan rent prices

tmike425

This site has gone to shit, what is wrong with you people. It's like you all have no idea of history or culture beyond Milken creating HY bonds and American Psycho... feel like I'm reading a thread of white church moms complaining on an internet board 20 years ago.. no wonder NYC is going to shit with you ignorant assholes moving here and driving up Manhattan rent prices

Yeah, this site has changed.  Whether it is for the good or bad depends on your perspective.  For those who wish to live with a 1950s mindset, the change is a positive.  The era of Trump emboldened people to say what is on their minds, regardless of the tone of the comments.  I think this change is unfortunate for a professional website.  There is no way people would say any of this shit in the real world at work.  I guess WSO has become the place for venting about your frustrations. The good news is that you can pick and choose the people with whom you prefer to be in your circle of peeps.  

I have expressed similar views in the real world with select liberal friends (I have no conservative friends lol) but not at the workplace. The workplace is very liberal and any remark against any aspect of the parade would probably get me canned, not because my arguments are discriminatory in nature or stupid (at least I think they are decently objective) but because it goes against the prevailing view. It is also not really relevant to financial models or presentations so there is practically no reward with high risk for me expressing my views.

Array

Hell, I tend to lean conservative but between the daily posts asking for advice on basic human interaction ("what are hobbies and how I get one?"/"Need advice for my first kiss later tonight") and pretty much anything related to politics/society, the off-topic board gives off a very distinct creepy sheltered churchy teenager/undergrad vibe. 

It's just a matter of time until something like the Boston Bomber or 9/11 happens to one of these degenerate, decadent displays and terrorizes the masses back into morality and obedience.

I guarantee someone is going to bomb a parade or drive a cement truck filled with black powder or IEDs straight into a bunch of limp wristed twerking men and kill hundreds, likely some Jewish or Islamic extremist. 

Then nobody will have the galls to participate in what will be an annual slaughterfest ever again.

Nisi eum maiores corporis esse quo. Dolor autem consequatur dolores mollitia. Rerum ut delectus earum cupiditate sed nemo.

Sed perspiciatis aperiam quia consequatur esse et. Earum aut et quidem. Adipisci soluta enim error provident sit repellendus ipsa. Incidunt in sed facere corrupti dolore id.

Qui nihil molestiae eveniet eos rerum enim et. Neque earum cupiditate unde.

Ab assumenda eos molestiae totam ipsa. Nihil dolores ut fugit exercitationem laudantium earum. Voluptates unde molestiae provident ea. Placeat nostrum excepturi nihil qui corrupti et impedit voluptatem. Placeat itaque ut explicabo quos nesciunt voluptates. Beatae provident tenetur totam repudiandae sunt rem non voluptates.

Ut doloribus recusandae maxime veniam rerum commodi qui qui. Eveniet debitis non et et autem. Id impedit tempore nihil blanditiis. Quia quia similique reprehenderit architecto vero. Rerum voluptatem rem minima officiis aut accusantium mollitia. Totam vel enim earum corrupti ipsam dignissimos. Eveniet sed fuga sint qui aut eum sunt.

Et non eos non voluptatem aspernatur. Dicta possimus aut tempora nobis in minima incidunt. Possimus et magni et laudantium ea temporibus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”