2015 MBA Ranking

Thoughts from everyone? The one that stands out to me is Ross being placed above Fuqua and Yale SOM...

2014 U.S. News & World Report MBA Ranking
2014 Rank & School Index Score 2013 Rank 2013 Index Score Ranking Change
1. Harvard Business School 100 1 100 —–
1. Stanford GSB 100 1 100 —–
1. UPenn (Wharton) 100 1 99 +2
4. Chicago (Booth) 97 6 96 +2
5. MIT (Sloan) 95 4 97 -1
6. Northwestern (Kellogg) 94 4 97 -2
7. UC-Berkeley (Haas) 93 7 93 —–
8. Columbia Business School 91 8 91 —–
9. Dartmouth (Tuck) 89 9 90 —–
10. New York (Stern) 88 10 87 —–
11. Michigan (Ross) 87 14 82 +3
11. Virginia (Darden) 87 12 85 +1
13. Yale School of Management 86 13 84 —–
14. Duke (Fuqua) 85 11 86 -3
15. Texas-Austin (McCombs) 82 17 79 +2
16. UCLA (Anderson) 81 14 82 -2
17. Cornell (Johnson) 80 16 80 -1
18. Carnegie Mellon (Tepper) 78 19 75 +1
19. North Carolina (Kenan-Flagler) 77 20 74 +1
20. Emory (Goizueta) 76 18 76 -2
21. Indiana (Kelley) 75 22 70 +1
22. Washington Univ. (Olin) 74 21 71 -1
23. Georgetown (McDonough) 72 25 68 +2
23. Notre Dame (Mendoza) 72 27 66 +4
25. Univ. of Washington (Foster) 71 27 69 -2

Columbia is like, but we coined the term MBA business schools ">M7. How can be 8?

Robert Clayton Dean: What is happening? Brill: I blew up the building. Robert Clayton Dean: Why? Brill: Because you made a phone call.

I think based on career outcomes Yale SOM and Ross could be described as peer schools. However, it is significantly harder to get into SOM than Ross and the students are IMO far more impressive at SOM in both metrics and pedigree.

Duke Fuqua is in the tier above Ross given career outcomes, placement into MBB, post-MBA salary, and selectivity.

Are you trolling? Or where are you getting this information? Let me give you some statistics from each school's website:

All Data is from 2013

Fuqua Mean Consulting Starting Salary: 122,770 Fuqua Median Consulting Signing Bonus: 30,000

Ross Mean Consulting Starting Salary: 125,521 Ross Mean Consulting Signing Bonus: 25,000

Fuqua 2013 Full-time Consulting Recruitment:

Deloitte: 28 Bain: 10 BCG: 6 McKinsey: 7 Accenture: 12 AT Kearney: 5 Booz Allen: 4

Ross 2013 Full-time Consulting Recruitment:

Deloitte: 25 Accenture: 19 McKinsey: 17 BCG: 12 Bain: 8 Booz Allen: 5 AT Kearney: 4

Ross has better recruitment which offset by larger class size (501 at Ross vs. 437 at Fuqua).

I applied to 5 schools in the top 15 and visited Ross, Fuqua, and Darden. These three schools are absolute peers and have very similar recruitment. I have not made my decision but--full disclosure--I like Ross best of these three.

BGP2587:

@CornTrader Well done. Was going to post something similar. I always saw Ross as the "MBA Steal" for those that wanted to get into consulting. 40% acceptance rate, but very, very solid consulting placement just below the very best schools, including at MBB. That always interested/confused me.

Ross does not have a 40% acceptance rate. That only happened once when they dropped no-sponsor international loans mid-cycle and gave out a lot more acceptances because they were worried about yield.

True reality is any school in the top 17 is going to give 95 percent of people the job they want. People go to ibd CpG consulting corporate rotations from all of them so yes really fit and money come into ply. Unless you're gunning for IM or PE, turning down Ross full ride for Columbia or Kellogg for IBD (or similar-- consulting you can make the case for but if you're full ride at Ross you're probably cream of the crop there) is insane but most people virclejerk to the idea of always attending the highest ranked most prestigious school there is

That's the logical rational reality. I am also cognizant that us humans are far from rational, myself included lol

I don't think discussing these exact rankings helps anyone. Best approach is to group these schools into clusters. I'll take a shot at this. Not based on USNR.

Cluster 1: HBS = GSB (Ultra elite) Cluster 2: Booth, Wharton, Sloan, Columbia, Kellog (The original MBA business schools ">M7 schools) Cluster 3: Haas, Tuck, Ross, Darden, Fuqua, SOM, Stern, McCombs, Anderson, Johnson Cluster 4: Tepper, Gozuieta, Kenan-Flager, Mendoza, Kelley

This is what I would consider to be Tier 1 and what @"shorttheworld" was referring to.

Honorable mentions: McDonough, Wash U Olin, Carlson, Foster, Fisher, Marshall, Jones, Owen, Marriot, UW Madison

Agree with the first three clusters. For the 4th cluster, I don't think Mendoza or Kelly belongs. Maybe place Marshall (strong placement in Cali due to alumni similar to how Emory places well in the South) in that group. Also, have always view McCombs as a peer to Tepper/Emory/UNC.

SuperMegan:

Agree with the first three clusters. For the 4th cluster, I don't think Mendoza or Kelly belongs. Maybe place Marshall (strong placement in Cali due to alumni similar to how Emory places well in the South) in that group. Also, have always view McCombs as a peer to Tepper/Emory/UNC.

I think Haas and Tuck each deserve to either be in Cluster 2 or in their own Cluster 2a. Neither will fall out of the top 9 anytime soon, while the rest of the 10-15 schools are basically interchangeable.

Also, passing up on Kellogg/Columbia/etc to go to either Tuck or Haas wouldn't really be seen as crazy by anyone, but a person choosing one of the other top ~15 schools over an MBA business schools ">M7 (ignoring financial concerns) would probably lead to a whole lot of "huh?" on WSO and the usual MBA forums.

krypton:

I don't think discussing these exact rankings helps anyone. Best approach is to group these schools into clusters. I'll take a shot at this. Not based on USNR.

Cluster 1: HBS = GSB (Ultra elite)
Cluster 2: Booth, Wharton, Sloan, Columbia, Kellog (The original MBA business schools ">M7 schools)
Cluster 3: Haas, Tuck, Ross, Darden, Fuqua, SOM, Stern, McCombs, Anderson, Johnson
Cluster 4: Tepper, Gozuieta, Kenan-Flager, Mendoza, Kelley

This is what I would consider to be Tier 1 and what @shorttheworld was referring to.

Honorable mentions: McDonough, Wash U Olin, Carlson, Foster, Fisher, Marshall, Jones, Owen, Marriot, UW Madison

This is insane. You cannot possibly put Tuck and Haas in the same cluster as Johnson and McCombs

krypton:

Cluster 2: Booth, Wharton, Sloan, Columbia, Kellog (The original MBA business schools ">M7 schools)
Cluster 3: Haas, Tuck, Ross, Darden, Fuqua, SOM, Stern, McCombs, Anderson, Johnson

This is what I would consider to be Tier 1 and what @shorttheworld was referring to.

I believe this is the perceived ranking by most:

Cluster 1: HBS, Stanford Cluster 1a: Wharton Cluster 2: Booth, Sloan, Columbia, Kellogg (M7) Cluster 2a: Haas, Tuck Cluster 3: Stern, Ross, Darden, Fuqua, Yale, Cornell, Anderson (All peers) Cluster 4: McCombs, Tepper, Gozuieta, Kenan-Flager (More regional)

MBAGrad10:
krypton:

Cluster 1: HBS, Stanford
Cluster 1a: Wharton
Cluster 2: Booth, Sloan, Columbia, Kellogg (M7)
Cluster 2a: Haas, Tuck
Cluster 3: Stern, Ross, Darden, Fuqua, Yale, Cornell, Anderson (All peers)
Cluster 4: McCombs, Tepper, Gozuieta, Kenan-Flager (More regional)

This is exactly what I would have written.

MBAGrad10:
krypton:

Agree with this completely (could have made Wharton Cluster 2 and the rest of MBA business schools ">M7 Cluster 2A and the same for Hass/Tuck but that's just semantics). Wharton above everyone else except H/S, Haas/Tuck above the schools in Cluster 3 but below the MBA business schools ">M7, and McCombs in a cluster below.

MBAGrad10:
krypton:

This is probably the best list I've seen. Sure, some folks pick a school in a lower cluster for personal or fit reasons, but that seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

FWIW, I go to one of the schools in Cluster 2.

[quote=MBAGrad10

[/quote]

This is my perception as well. But Haas for me seems more regional, so maybe a bump into cluster 3.

Disappointed by UCLA's drop in the rankings. Surprised at Duke's drop and Ross's rise. But like someone said, rankings aren't as important as tiers.

Is NYU solidifying it's spot in the top ten?

Edited:

Cluster 1: HBS = GSB (Pass the Brady prestige test) 1a: Wharton, Booth Cluster 2: Sloan, Columbia, Kellog (The original MBA business schools ">M7 schools) 2a: Haas, Tuck Cluster 3: Ross, Darden, Fuqua, SOM, Stern, McCombs, Anderson, Johnson Cluster 4: Tepper, Gozuieta, Kenan-Flager, Mendoza, Kelley

Finally, I'm just a college student who has no real idea about these things. My only source of knowledge is reading WSO for hours and Brady4MVP.

Concerning MBA business schools ">M7 versus Tuck/Haas, anecdotally I know of a number of applicants (three off-hand as well as another three or four from various MBA forums) who having gotten into Kellogg have instead gone to Tuck (as well as Yale, which is a bit unusual compared to other 10-15 schools). My point being, I just don't see Kellogg as that far ahead of the Tuck / Haas tier so-to-speak, in fact I'd posit that Tuck/Haas are in the same tier as Kellogg and yes CBS.

Tier 1: H/S Tier 1a: W Tier 2: MIT/Booth/Kellogg/CBS/Haas/Tuck Tier 3: Stern/Fuqua/Darden/YSOM/Ross Tier 4: Johnson/Tepper/Anderson/Gozuieta/McCombs

The individual rankings are somewhat irrelevant. Even the concept of tiers don't mean all that much once you're accepted into one of these programs. Yes almost everyone will choose a school in the top 5 over one that is ranked 15, but as long as you work hard and take full advantage of the program you're in, you will get the job you want. I'm not sure where the cut off is, but all of these schools will get you to where you want to go.

@RustyR My bad on Ross' acceptance rate, although the 40% acceptance rate is a fact (for whatever reason). Wouldn't that same concern hold true this year, or has that problem been fixed? Either way, the rate the year before was 33%, which is still a nice chance for their placement (Darden, which I consider to be a similar/peer school, has an acceptance rate of 25%). I actually meant that to be a compliment.

Best Response

School quality order doesn't really match any easy heuristic that allows for simple tier-ing and categorization. That said, I do agree with most of the Tier 1, 1a, 2, 2a names put out there: these are really nine schools, after which I believe significant trade-offs are made by students.

Nine is an odd number to keep in your head, but fanboys aside, I don't think there is any real dispute that those are the top nine. The only debate is on the internal transitions. The most common debates in these transitions are:

• Is it a three-headed crown or is Wharton a cut below the HBS/Stanford duopoly?
  • Is Wharton alone at 3rd or is it a Final Four semi-finalist along with Booth as the latter rises?
  • Is that prognosis too lenient to Booth, which is more of a peer with MIT, Kellogg, and Columbia?
  • Is Columbia the "me too" in this group and instead closer to Haas and Tuck? Is 'the New York advantage' already priced in or not?
  • Is Tuck's unparalleled alumni loyalty a trump card or is it truly undervalued?
  • Is Haas so much more regional than the others (ie. the East Coast and Midwest schools place better in the Valley than Haas does in NYC and Chicago) that it can only be the 9th of the nine?

These is what most people argue about (as an aside, the other major debate is whether NYU, Yale, Duke or Ross round out the Top 10, but that just goes to show the clarity of the Nine). These are endless arguments, but within a world of a top nine that is fairly consistent, except no one refers to it that way, because Nine is an inelegant heuristic.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

@electriclighto I didn't down vote you, but do you have any evidence to support your feeling? In my book, and based on the stats I just quickly pulled from BW and P&Q, Haas is clearly better than every school in Tier 3 but Stern.

Haas: 718, 96% Employed after 3 months, $118k avg. salary, 12% acceptance rate, 58% yield

Stern: 720, 96%, $107k, 16%, 53% yield Duke: 700, 90%, $114k, 26% Darden: 706, 90%, $111k, 25% Ross: 707, 89%, $111k, 34% Cornell: 695, 91%, $109k, 22%

As for Haas vs. Stern, I do think Stern is probably right behind it, but when I was deciding whether to apply there, I thought it was way too limited to finance. While it's a great school, and given it's location, you're probably able to do just about anything, I don't think it presents the wide-array of opportunities for students to choose from that the top 9 do. Basically, I think that one can go to the "Top 9" without an idea of what they want to do before, and will be able to do just about anything because of the strength OCR. Based on the what I know, and the people I talked to, I do not think NYU fits that bill.

I could easily be corrected by a current student, either downplaying the opportunities at Haas or boosting those at Stern (I did not apply to either of these schools). I would say that both schools have a uniquely strong strength (Haas=tech, Stern=finance), but Haas is more well-rounded in its non-core areas.

Interesting comments all...I don't have a dog in this fight as I tell people all the time: anywhere in the top 15 will get you what you want, unless you're on a uber prestigious path that dictates you go to H/S/W for specific job or branding opportunities (full disclosure: I'm currently at Tuck). Moreover, I have little academic pedigree of my own: I'm of the mind that job/company "prestige" levels the playing field in the real world, which is why I've only worked (or been fortunate enough to only work) within the Fortune 50.

I think Wharton is "undervalued", hard as it is to believe. The alumni base, career outcomes, salaries, placement stats, GMAT, etc...all make it an ultra elite program. So I disagree w/ the folks putting it in cluster 1a or 2. In fact, I think the U.S. News got it exactly right. There's no real dropoff between the talent at W compared to that at H and S, from what I've seen. In fact, I'm amazed at Wharton's consistency given it's sheer size across so many programs. That 3 way tie at #1 is legit to me, with Booth at #2, as it's a step below those 3.

I think that Columbia and Tuck are undervalued as well. Tuck's size and location (2 major strikes) are really what keep it out of the M7-not any of its stats: especially placement and salary-the latter tops even H and S, and it remains squarely in the top 5 over time using that metric. Columbia to me is a wild card...folks like to consider it the #7 in the MBA business schools ">M7 but it's got so much international presence, so many successful alumni, access to the elite finance and MC jobs, etc...but I keep hearing it's in some sort of "decline". I'd love a decline like that! I'd switch it with Haas and tie it with Kellogg IMO. but again. not much of a difference. I suspect Columbia's facilities (which they're working to improve), rumors of its poor financial aid packages, and no co-signer international loans inhibit it a bit.

NYU should be the new fixture at #10. You could also make a legit case for either Fuqua or Ross, but that NY location, sell side finance dominance, the strength of the undergrad program, the superstar professors, etc. make NYU very formidable, and it seems to be breaking away.

@TheGrind. Well put and well argued. The only area where I'd disagree slightly is with Wharton. I actually totally agree that there isn't much of a drop off in terms of people that I've met from H/S to W. However, I'd argue I feel the same way about the "caliber" of people at the rest of the top schools, mainly because I have no idea how one really determines caliber. There were incredibly impressive people at each, and of course, some a few not so impressive people.

My issue when it comes to Wharton vs. the top two is how many cross admits is it winning? That doesn't necessarily mean that Wharton's students are any less impressive, and maybe the answer is that there are just far too many tier one students for H and S to take in a given year. However, on whatever standards b-school applicants are judged on, it seems to me that H and S are getting the best of the best, and Wharton is pulling very few away from them. On that same note, I would say that CBS, Booth, and to a lesser degree Sloan/Northwestern/Tuck/Haas pull people away from Wharton at a greater rate than Wharton pulls from H/S.

I guess all I'm arguing (asking?) is that if the perception of applicants is that Wharton is inferior HBS and GSB, resulting in them picking H/S nine out of ten times, then is it really in the same tier as them?

@BGP2587...good points all around. I can agree that at the very top of the talent pool, H and S probably get the more interesting candidates: Startup whiz kids, Astronauts, Navy SEALS, Olympic athletes, scions of industry titans, save-the-world types, etc...but those people overall make up a tiny percentage of the overall MBA applicant and candidate pools. Fact is, coming out of Wharton you are not at ANY disadvantage-recruiting, prestige, or otherwise- for any MBA jobs, even the most elite- compared to a H or S student. I also consider them complete equals in the middle part of the bell curve if we were to normally distribute their student bodies, as Wharton is loaded with academic superstars. That's enough for me to place it at #1 alongside, even if it trails in cross admit rates: it makes up that lost ground pretty much everywhere else: outcomes, salaries, market penetration of its grads, reputation, millionaires and billionaires, elite placements, total placements, etc. Are we ranking the top 10 simply by prestige or a combination of different metrics?

I ask because a school like Berkeley is #7, even though it attracts far fewer applicants than many of its peer schools (Tuck shares this phenomenon as well) and those ranked slightly below it. I would imagine that any school ranked that high would have the world beating down its doors to attend-but as it happens, not nearly as many people are interested in going there as they are some of these other programs with 4000, 5000 plus applicants. Is that a knock on its quality? of course not. By and large, Haas is a self selecting school, and I think that also plays a factor with Wharton's applicant pool. I know a few people at the other "Big 3" schools who passed on Wharton because they either considered it a finance school or didn't deem themselves "quant" enough. They typically applied to some combo of H/S/K

But we're splitting hairs here. I think Wharton does slightly trail the other 2 in prestige...but it erases the gap in every other category that candidates should value-whether that's enough for one to elevate it or keep it in a cluster below is ultimately a matter of preference.

On another note: is Duke's yield really that low??

Good points, especially that first and last paragraph. I actually know a few people that have only applied to H and S, and it always baffles me because they have no answer for when I ask them what opportunities they would lose if they were to go to Wharton.

And sorry for the confusing stats - Hamm is right. Didn't put yield for anywhere else because it wasn't as clearly listed and I didn't spend much time looking. Looks like Fuqua's yield is 52%.

While I think any of the schools mentioned in Cluster 1-3 are great schools and can get you the job you want, MBA business schools ">M7 is still above the rest in my opinion with Dartmouth/Berkeley slightly behind but ahead of the rest. This forum is a good example of what I mean. Pretty much everyone here agrees the MBA business schools ">M7 belong to the elite group (with HSW in a class of their own) but some of us disagree on where Dartmouth and Berkeley belong. Some believe they should be Cluster 2A and a couple of us (including me) believe they should be at the top of Cluster 3. I agree that people will be surprised if somebody picks a school from NYU and below over MBA business schools ">M7 and not so much if it's Tuck/Hass over MBA business schools ">M7. However, I also don't think people will be surprised if somebody picks NYU and the rest of 11-15 schools over Tuck/Hass. I view the gap between MBA business schools ">M7 and Tuck/Haas as slightly wider than the gap between Tuck/Hass and the rest of the top 15.

I also think the top 10 is equivalent of the T14. If you go by USNWR rankings, the top 10, including NYU, is pretty stable and provides ample opportunities in every field (see my post of last 5 years of rankings, can't post the link but it's titled "usnwr business school rankings 2010-2014"). NYU gets a lot of hate but has occupied the 10th spot 4 out of the last 5 years (tied with CBS for 9th in 2010, Yale took the 10th spot in 2012 and tied with NYU for 10th in 2011). I see NYU as slightly behind Dartmouth/Berkeley but slightly ahead of UVA/Duke/Yale/Ross/UCLA/Cornell. If NYU maintains the 10th spot next year, it'll be really telling.

To me, USNWR is the most accurate portrayal of the best b-school in the U.S. despite not being perfect. The other rankings are also good data points but with limits. The FT has numerous non-US schools ranked highly and above U.S. schools based on their criteria. I think most applicants, including international applicants, will pick a top 15 U.S. school over any non-US school the majority of the time if we disregard Visa issues and finances (a few exceptions such as LBS and INSEAD). Forbes is a valuable tool in assessing ROI but is not really a ranking of the best schools. For example, if Harvard starts charging $80K annually for tuition, it will probably be inferior to a lot of the top 15 schools in terms of ROI but I still consider it the best school in terms of opportunities and brand (granted there may be a cause and effect where top students start going to other schools). There are obviously other factors in ROI. I believe all of the rankings should be considered as every applicant has a unique situation and may be looking for different things.

As far as P&Q goes, I view their aggregate rankings as equivalent to Vault Top 50 Firms and USNWR rankings as equivalent to the Vault Top 50 Prestigious Firms. In conclusion, this is just my opinion fwiw. I second one of the posters that this a great discussion. I thought for sure somebody would be trolling already.

Btw, I plan to apply to CBS, Dartmouth, NYU, and Yale next fall. I am currently conducting research and have several friends in business school (most of them at M7).

Sorry for the long post and numerous typos (sure there are plenty).

Another metric to consider. Tuck sends a larger class % into MBB than most MBA business schools ">M7. @"BGP2587" can probably provide more info on this. And these are probably the most selective firms in the world. If you wanna do MBB, you are better off at Tuck than Berkeley or even Columbia. Starting comp. at Tuck is 2nd highest, even ahead of H & S.

Tuck suffers because of it's Hanover NH location, just like Columbia and NYU get tons of applicants because of their NYC location. Thats why their acceptance rate is lower than all but HSW even though clearly no one would suggest Columbia is No. 4. And this is really a shame. Tuck's location makes it an infinitely better overall experience than any commuter school in a large city.

While personally I agree with you, I disagree with a couple of things though.

One, and the reason why this whole discussion is interesting, but sort of pointless, is because Tuck's (slightly) lower ranking clearly does not hurt its recruiting. For banking, consulting, and F100, there is probably no school that is any better than Tuck (but probably 6 or 7 that are equivalent). The big gap, as @TheGrind mentioned, is with the ultra-elite job recruiting, like Mega Funds, etc..

The second area I generally disagree is Tuck's small, middle-of-nowhere community/experience is not necessarily "better". There are a lot of people that have no interest in spending two years of their life in a small town in the woods. The idea of the super tight knit community probably terrifies some, and is exactly what they don't want. Add in married students that face the semi-daunting prospect of figuring out what their spouse will do in the Upper Valley, and it's simply not an experience for everyone. For you and me, it's what we want, but I have friends at CBS that are literally baffled that I would pick Hanover over NYC, schools aside.

And that's yet another reason why it's hard to compare these schools. While I was one, Tuck does not have a ton of cross admits with CBS, Booth, or NYU. I know a number of people, probably because of the fact that I went to a small LAC in the middle of nowhere, that only applied to Tuck/Kellogg/Darden/etc.. Obviously, they were looking for a certain type of experience, and knew that any of those schools could probably get them the job they wanted.

Very true...Tuck probably has the most self selecting pool of applicants out of the top schools, and most of my classmates themselves have LAC backgrounds; we're talking about people likely to want only the tight knit experience out in the middle of nowhere. I can't imagine it's a huge group overall. What makes it advantageous is that Tuck essentially isn't fighting over the same pool of candidates as most places much of the time: they have nearly unfettered access to top LAC talent. Their yield probably reflects the loss of people who apply ONLY for rankings/backup. But I can attest to the student satisfaction and network. The alumni here are engaged on a level that I've not heard, seen, or personally experienced anywhere... even within my own fraternity, which itself was responsible for many of my career opportunities. It doesn't even matter how senior they are. That's a side effect of having people who really seek this type of experience, and another reason it performs so well relative to the rest of the top 10 despite its disadvantages.

I personally wanted out of NYC after spending my entire life there-and my Post MBA plans involve relocating to a low income tax, low cost of living area (NYC was punishing to me even at the 90k to low six figure level, while my relatives down south were building 6-bedroom houses and buying land with less), so I applied to Tuck, Darden, Yale, Duke, and Kellogg (@"BGP2587"...your list was right on the money!). I was already inclined toward smaller schools outside of the major cities and also the Midwest and South. But I can't say that Tuck's experience is any "better" than that of other B-schools; it's simply different and unique. If you hate the outdoors, the wilderness, winter sports, seeing the same people all the time, and having everyone know you, then you're likely to self select out of applying (or attending if accepted).

@"BGP2587" I find it incredible that Tuck does so well in recruitment despite its small class size and remote location even for areas like IB. Tuck even does well in areas like PE. This is very surprising given that Tuck isn't really a finance school like CBS or Booth etc. In 2013, 2% of Tuck's class went to PE whereas the number was 3% at CBS. Considering CBS' finance focus, NYC location and tendency to attract students interested in finance, this is impressive. From Class of 2014, 7% internet in PE and VC. This is higher than CBS' 4%! IMO, with the exception of HSW, no other school in the top 9 has a clear edge over Tuck in recruitment.

Also, with respect to Darden, it's a great school and they do well in IB, but if you were set on MBB, your odds at Tuck are massively better since only a few people get into MBB from Darden; it's just not as much of a focus from MBB recruiters.

IMO the reason Tuck is under appreciated, and quite frankly, under ranked is it's location. As I've said, CBS and NYU get tons of additional applications because of their NYC location, hence the very low acceptance rate. Tuck is the complete opposite, it probably loses a lot of applicants due to its location.

I don't have a partner so I can't comment on the partner experience but based on what I have heard it seems that Tuck Partners do a heck of a lot and the school is committed to helping your partner settle in, find work and have ample social opportunities.

With respect to the student experience, sure, if you just want to get an MBA/a job, want to live in a big city, attend class and then go off and do your own thing in the city, Tuck can't provide that. But that's not a school experience, that's a city experience. The actual school experience at Tuck is unmatched. And I am a city person. London, NYC, I love big cities. But I have the rest of my life to live in cities. I don't merely want an MBA. I also want the best school experience. I want to have an amazing time with other students. I want to connect with people who will be friends for the rest of my life. I want to have a sense of belonging with the school I attend. For these, Tuck is peerless.

Dan-Brown:

So why does NYU get so much hate? They also scored well on BW in terms of student satisfaction so they must be doing something right.

I suspect for 2 reasons:

1) It's still seen as less desirable than Columbia, with which it shares its location, and Columbia is typically ranked around 7 or 8. Moreover, it's reputation as a finance school means it often gets compared to Wharton, Booth, and Columbia-each a legit cut above w/ better buyside opps to boot.

2) its parent University isn't quite on the level of the other top 10 in terms of recognition.

However, looking at it objectively, I'm not entirely sure which schools in the top 10 it could actually leapfrog/displace; I'd say the 10 spot is adequate and unlike 5 yrs ago it's moving away from having to share it. They've improved overall in every metric except for salary. So...much of the hate is unfounded, and you're set if you were to attend.

This might clear some of the discussion up, @BGP2587 :

Rank # School Yield

1 Harvard 0.887619

2 Stanford 0.84058

3 Columbia 0.717433

4 Wharton 0.687757

5 MIT 0.684654

6 Booth 0.625404

7 Cornell 0.554702

8 Kellogg 0.548853

9 NYU 0.53322

10 Fuqua 0.519185

11 Haas 0.514344

12 UCLA 0.51076

13 Michigan 0.509518

14 Tuck 0.496416

15 Yale 0.484193

16 Darden 0.463343

17 Tepper 0.445676

18 McCombs 0.431711

19 Emory 0.431319

20 UNC 0.424427

This would be misleading if you're just looking at yield rates. It really should come down to yield rates vs. other schools with cross admits.

If many of the candidates that are accepted to W, but also to H or S, then yes, you would expect yield to dip lower.

If many of the candidates that are accepted to C, but not to HSW, and to other "lower ranked" schools, then you would expect the yield to be a bit higher.

When looking at those yield numbers, you have to remember that Columbia is the only school with an early decision program. They admit a healthy portion of their class in the early round, for which they get close to 100% yield. Let's say a third of their admits are early decision (probably conservative) and they get 95% yield on them. That means they get a 60% yield on candidates for whom they have to compete with other schools. That would put them below Booth at #6, rather than at #3. This is probably a more realistic assessment of their competitiveness.

And more generally, the validity of any business school ranking can be ascertained by asking this question: Are H&S ranked 1 and 2 in some order?

US News: Yup Financial Times: Also Yes BusinessWeek: Nope. Some humorous examples: Booth>Harvard & Stanford; Fuqua & Johnson & Haas > Sloan Forbes: Nope. See for example Booth>Harvard & Wharton; UNC > Sloan Economist: Nope. Probably the silliest of them all. Booth, Tuck, Haas, Darden are all ranked higher than Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton.

US News is the most reflective of reality, and changes little from year to year. This makes sense, because perceptions change very little from year to year, despite what you read from the hyperventilators at Poets and Quants. Everyone knows the real pecking order, and it goes H&S, W, M7, etc. That hierarchy determines what recruiters think (http://poetsandquants.com/2014/01/16/how-recruiters-rank-mba-programs/2/), and it determines what candidates actually do in practice. The ranking creators need to sell magazines and get clicks so the non-US News outlets have to differentiate their rankings and P&Q has to obsess about perceived trends in the silly ones.

I agree with this assessment. I was trying to make the same point in the other thread. USNWR is the most accurate, granted with limits, in my opinion. People argue that P&Q is the best because it averages all of the rankings. However, if you view the inputs (other rankings) as questionable compared to the USNWR, then P&Q may not be the most accurate. Like I said, everybody is looking for different things so other rankings may be just as important (i.e. ROI, student satisfaction, etc.). In my opinion though, USNWR is the most accurate in terms of prestige and best schools that give you the best opportunities.

nutella:

And more generally, the validity of any business school ranking can be ascertained by asking this question:
Are H&S ranked 1 and 2 in some order?

US News: Yup
Financial Times: Also Yes
BusinessWeek: Nope. Some humorous examples: Booth>Harvard & Stanford; Fuqua & Johnson & Haas > Sloan
Forbes: Nope. See for example Booth>Harvard & Wharton; UNC > Sloan
Economist: Nope. Probably the silliest of them all. Booth, Tuck, Haas, Darden are all ranked higher than Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton.

US News is the most reflective of reality, and changes little from year to year. This makes sense, because perceptions change very little from year to year, despite what you read from the hyperventilators at Poets and Quants. Everyone knows the real pecking order, and it goes H&S, W, M7, etc. That hierarchy determines what recruiters think (http://poetsandquants.com/2014/01/16/how-recruiter...), and it determines what candidates actually do in practice. The ranking creators need to sell magazines and get clicks so the non-US News outlets have to differentiate their rankings and P&Q has to obsess about perceived trends in the silly ones.

@"nutella" I agree that USNews is probably the most reflective of reality. Businessweek is hilarious, just as cuckoo as economist if not more: Cornell > MIT; Carnegie Mellon > Tuck, Columbia and Haas.

However, I disagree with the latter part of your pecking order: A (H/S) and B (W) are fair, but M7 is not significantly better than Tuck or Haas. For instance, to think that career opportunities or reputation is better at Columbia than Tuck is really not true. CBS might do better at finance and Tuck at MBB, but one is not superior to the other. Heck avg. starting comp. is higher at Tuck (which doesn't prove that it's superior, but that its as good).

Not just B School rankings. All sorts of rankings. Sports, B Schools and whatnot. Brings out the worst!

You're right about this thread though. This thread is unusually civil and has very intelligent posters.

The rub is that there really no consequence for reneging on an Early Decision admit, aside from appearing kinda douchey. I know 2 people alone who did it last year: One got off Wharton's waitlist and the other used the admit as leverage to secure a promotion with a salary that made getting an MBA unnecessary. The only thing either lost was deposit $$$

Love how civil this board has been: This is how real MBAs, MBA students, and people who've done actual research interact when the trolls have not descended upon a board. That said, it's kind of lame anyway to be bashing schools that at minimum, place around 90% and can get you a starting salary in the low to mid six figures. That's the entire top 15-20.

Another thing I noticed while networking in MBA land is that there are plenty of top candidates who pay no attention to rankings or prestige, take scholarships at schools outside of the top 10, have location preferences, or only care about niche industries or specialties for which some schools may be more advantageous to attend-rest assured that recruiters WILL and DO find them. When I attended the sell day at the megafirm where I'll be interning this summer, the other MBA candidates there were from: Booth, Tuck, Columbia, London Business School, Haas, Fuqua, McCombs, Ross, Darden and Olin. That's quite a range of schools. To be fair I didn't ask if all came from OCR or a combo of OCR and regular applications/resume drops, but looking at everyone's resumes and linkedin profiles? There were 780 GMAT scorers (2 of them!), engineers, fellowship winners, ivy and top undergrads, actuaries, former BB analysts, etc. The only differentiating factor that stood out to me was that most of the candidates were on the older side (late 20s-early 30s). I imagine that this added maturity (and their sterling CVs) probably made them less sensitive to rankings and prestige whoring. If you're a top non HSW candidate, or don't suffer from any insecurity over rankings within the top schools, then going anywhere in the top 15-20 will not hurt (top 10-15 for MBB).

Final observation: we all seem to be in agreement, more or less, that tiers are better indicators than rankings. When I go on other boards and see people getting into heated arguments over which is "better", say, Sloan vs. Kellogg, I can only laugh. No difference at all within the same tier.

TheGrind:

The rub is that there really no consequence for reneging on an Early Decision admit, aside from appearing kinda douchey. I know 2 people alone who did it last year: One got off Wharton's waitlist and the other used the admit as leverage to secure a promotion with a salary that made getting an MBA unnecessary. The only thing either lost was deposit $$$

Love how civil this board has been: This is how real MBAs, MBA students, and people who've done actual research interact when the trolls have not descended upon a board. That said, it's kind of lame anyway to be bashing schools that at minimum, place around 90% and can get you a starting salary in the low to mid six figures. That's the entire top 15-20.

Another thing I noticed while networking in MBA land is that there are plenty of top candidates who pay no attention to rankings or prestige, take scholarships at schools outside of the top 10, have location preferences, or only care about niche industries or specialties for which some schools may be more advantageous to attend-rest assured that recruiters WILL and DO find them. When I attended the sell day at the megafirm where I'll be interning this summer, the other MBA candidates there were from: Booth, Tuck, Columbia, London Business School, Haas, Fuqua, McCombs, Ross, Darden and Olin. That's quite a range of schools. But looking at everyone's resumes and linkedin profiles? There were 780 GMAT scorers (2 of them!), engineers, fellowship winners, ivy and top undergrads, actuaries, former BB analysts, etc. The only differentiating factor that stood out to me was that most of the candidates were on the older side (late 20s-early 30s). I imagine that this added maturity (and their sterling CVs) probably made them less sensitive to rankings and prestige whoring. If you're a top non HSW candidate, or don't suffer from any insecurity over rankings within the top schools, then going anywhere in the top 15-20 will not hurt (top 10-15 for MBB).

Final observation: we all seem to be in agreement, more or less, that tiers are better indicators than rankings. When I go on other boards and see people getting into heated arguments over which is "better", say, Sloan vs. Kellogg, I can only laugh. No difference at all within the same tier.

Very well said.

@nutella I think that's brutal. I don't know why something like that would piss me off when this process is such an every man for himself deal, but it does. I certainly have no issue with someone that decides not to attend school at all, but to apply ED to improve your odds when you know that you'd go to HBS/Wharton/wherever over Columbia is pretty bush league.

I have written this on here once before, but I do believe you basically only screw over fellow applicants (not AdComs). If you get in early and at the expense of someone else getting in, it's possible that that other person may have gotten in had you not taken the spot. Now, obviously, in a perfectly efficient admissions world, that person would then get in when you renege, but I just don't think Adcoms work in a perfectly efficient environment. I really do think you can knock out a would-be admit, which to me, sucks. Then again, I tend to be naive about stuff like this, but just my perspective.

Also, solid work by everyone not turning this thread into a ridiculous pissing match or trollfest. It's an unanswerable question, but like it or not, rankings can and do matter in some way, so it's a topic worth discussing.

@"BGP2587" I'm not surprised. This whole process is rotten. From candidates writing their own recommendations to admissions consulting services that can only be availed by those who can afford to dish out thousands of dollars and career goals that most people end up changing once they get in. I think part of this is the nature of the process and the expectations of the adcoms on what constitutes a competitive application. I remember reading an adcom director interview who said they place a lot of emphasis on recommendations. Why on earth would anyone do that. A recent statistics (can't remember where) showed that a very large percentage of recommenders just let/ask the candidates to write their own recommendation. I believe it was in the region of 40%.

A few more laughable things that come to mind are schools asking for what other schools you have applied to and whether you used an admissions consultant. 9 times out of 10 I have heard people saying don't answer such questions truthfully. So if everybody else is lying about consultants and other schools, then is it logical to ask these questions and expect candidates to answer truthfully and potentially put themselves at a disadvantage?

Read up on examples of MBA recommendation letters and you'll see what a joke they are. "John is the greatest most intelligent person I have ever worked with in my 40 year career working with 2000 subordinates. He is only 25 but single-handedly secured a $50 million deal last month. His weakness is X but that is not really a weakness in the first place and then John, being the smartest and most emotionally intelligent guy int the world, quickly understood and completely overcame this non-weakness weakness when he was informed of it".

Hi Nutella, your estimate on 1/3 ED admission is about right, so say last year CBS enrolled 1004 students, that comes to about ~300 ED admits and 10-15% of that is 30-45 people will renege their offer. My estimate is based on Facebook group stats - already seen around 20 people joining both the CBS and Wharton group. You figure there will be more H/S cross admits and people who didn't post everything on facebook. They'll lose $6k deposit.

Booth asks the "what other schools did you apply to and what were the results?" question AFTER offering admission. The student fills it out when accepting / declining so they have zero incentive to lie.

CompBanker’s Career Guidance Services: https://www.rossettiadvisors.com/

@"CompBanker" @"BGP2587" No guys I'm talking about on the actual application. Several schools I applied to asked "which other schools did you apply to" in the application. I spoke with several people, all of whom said don't tell them you applied to higher tier schools. E.g. if you applied to Duke, don't tell them about Tuck or Kellogg. Ridiculous.

It wasn't on the Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, or Booth apps. I remember seeing it on the Columbia app, only it was disguised. Columbia makes you scan your unofficial GMAT report, which just happens to include the names of all 5 schools you sent the report to (sneaky). I also didn't see it on the Kellogg nor INSEAD app.

CompBanker’s Career Guidance Services: https://www.rossettiadvisors.com/

@graham2829 Agree with this. I feel like as applicants, we assume that AdComs do this insane, detailed psycho analysis of applicants. Really, my impression is that they look at a ton of apps a day, and skim the surface of most of them. Sure, if you're a 4.0 from Harvard, 780 GMAT with GS and KKR experience, and you applied to Georgetown, they might be a bit curious if you actually want to go there. But, they would be whether you listed that you also applied to HBS or whether you didn't...

I think they simply do it for data collection purposes. Also, as for gmat scores, I had three schools on there that I didn't even apply to (Booth, Kellogg, and Stern), so wouldn't have been too prudent for schools to look into that.

Don't think any Admissions group is sitting their trying to play the yield game. My school collects the information and official stance is it's to understand competitive landscape (more like where else people who apply to my school are interested). When I interview candidates, I ask where else they applied/interviewed, and it's more of a personal curiosity and just to get a feel for their story (e.g. it's weird if someone is applying to Wharton/CBS/NYU and then suddenly Kellogg and wants to do PE or something).

Also admissions is a crapshoot for most people. You can apply anywhere, but chances are you won't get into most places, and especially true for H/S type places. So if you are the Big 4 Auditor with 3.3 from a State U, and tell Ross that you applied to Harvard and Wharton, they won't be particularly threatened. During the interview, it does show if you are excited or not about a certain school (can't just go safety) and that impacts how well you sell your story, which in turn may impact your admission. I do think it may help the schools to better target female/minority candidates with scholarships and stuff.

@"abacab" and @"BGP2587" I agree. In most situations this may not have too much of an impact on a candidate's admissibility but in certain situations it can. For instance, if you apply to Ross and also apply to Stanford and have a 3.8 GPA, 770 GMAT and stellar work experience, Ross will surely wonder whether or not you're telling the truth when you tell them that Ross is your dream school when you've applied to Stanford and are likely to go to Stanford if accepted.

Firstly, I'd like to say that this is probably the best Business School rankings/prestige discussion I've read anywhere - so thank you to all posters!

Secondly, given that the discussion has been so good, I'd like to hear your honest thoughts on where LBS and INSEAD fit in to your tiers and rankings. (I don't believe anyone has raised this yet and I'm always confused as to where these top European schools stand).

I think the general perception on WSO is that LBS and INSEAD's primary drawback is that it is quite difficult to land gigs in America from these schools, otherwise they are at the level of the MBA business schools ">M7 schools. LBS definitely places very well in Europe, and INSEAD is a consulting powerhouse which also does very well in Asia because of it's Singapore campus.

My only question is what about US Citizens who attend LBS/INSEAD and don't have to face Visa issues to work back home - is going to LBS/INSEAD worth it for them if they want to do their MBA abroad or in 1 year and still come back to work in the US. But I guess the point of doing an MBA is the network, and LBS/INSEAD do not have strong alumni networks in the United States.

Again, I am just a college senior very interested in applying to B School in a few years.

krypton:

I think the general perception on WSO is that LBS and INSEAD's primary drawback is that it is quite difficult to land gigs in America from these schools, otherwise they are at the level of the MBA business schools ">M7 schools. LBS definitely places very well in Europe, and INSEAD is a consulting powerhouse which also does very well in Asia because of it's Singapore campus.

My only question is what about US Citizens who attend LBS/INSEAD and don't have to face Visa issues to work back home - is going to LBS/INSEAD worth it for them if they want to do their MBA abroad or in 1 year and still come back to work in the US. But I guess the point of doing an MBA is the network, and LBS/INSEAD do not have strong alumni networks in the United States.

Again, I am just a college senior very interested in applying to B School in a few years.

LBS and INSEAD are good schools, but I definitely do not think they are at the level of MBA business schools ">M7 + Tuck/Haas. They have been pushed up quite a lot by certain rankings; FT at one point ranked LBS No. 1, higher than H/S! Certainly, in terms of competitiveness, LBS/INSEAD are no way near as competitive to get into as these US schools. LBS average GMAT last year was 695 and INSEAD's was 703 (at or slightly below schools such as Darden/Ross). And keep in mind they get the best of Europe-centric candidates because they don't have any real competition in Europe; all other Euro schools are not as good. M7+Tuck/Haas average GMAT hovers around 715 to 720.

In terms of tiers, LBS and INSEAD are probably similar in terms of competitiveness and program quality to NYU/Ross/Darden/Fuqua/Yale/Cornell/UCLA.

Consulting: INSEAD's strength in consulting is way overhyped. Most consultants at INSEAD are sponsored students returning to their pre-MBA employers. Consider this, a whopping 71% of those going into consulting from INSEAD were coming from consulting pre-MBA:

http://mba.insead.edu/documents/MBA_EMPLOYMENT_STATISTICS.pdf

If you are specifically interested in working in the US, there is no point going to INSEAD/LBS. LBS only placed 7% of last class into NORTH AMERICA and INSEAD placed 9% into NORTH AMERICA. Also their networks in the US are much smaller.

There are 2 situations in which it would be wise to pick these schools over top US ones: 1. You want to return to your pre-MBA employer/are sponsored > go to INSEAD (1 year program) 2. You wan to change jobs/industries but want to work in Europe (non-MBB; MBB you can easily do from US schools too) > go to LBS (2 year program)

INSEAD I can understand being SOMEWHAT comparable to US top 9 (Not sure which one your excluding in the "elite 8", I'm guessing its Haas?). But it's defi. a notch below these. Also, it's a wholly different animal: 1 year, European, lots of sponsored kids, lots of people returning to the same industry.

And their disadvantage in the 2nd lang. reqt. is easily offset by the absolute lack of competition in Europe and further lack of competition in top tier 1 year programs (Kellogg is the only competitor). Also, their student body is all international and almost all internationals speak 2 languages (English + native lang)

LBS > no way. I mean fricking their avg. GMAT is 695. Even Darden and Ross are higher. No way you can compare LBS to booth/MIT/tuck/Kellogg/Columbia/haas.

It's more along the lines of a Stern.

Odit nostrum sit qui et officiis asperiores veniam. Vel quisquam facere fuga ut sed quia sit. Ea voluptatem minima repellat. Eum repudiandae quis fugit repellat ut.

Omnis ut aut beatae omnis suscipit repellendus ipsam. Optio nostrum sed odit optio. Eveniet voluptates sit eos quidem necessitatibus laborum. Libero quisquam est hic tempore reprehenderit facere. Quia voluptatum dolores explicabo et.

Et et atque delectus quae qui quod. Est enim aut vero ut consectetur beatae quaerat.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

Possimus et a voluptatem necessitatibus. Dicta quo aliquid enim eligendi ullam veniam in. Amet dolores doloribus ipsa qui nulla sit. Recusandae maxime non deserunt quis. Adipisci nemo nobis et ducimus dolores saepe. Dolorum repellat natus tempore similique.

Sed nemo officiis officiis natus ab. Et molestias molestiae sequi quam vero accusamus. Blanditiis et amet et fugiat tempore.

Distinctio sint dolores cupiditate tempora qui totam dolores molestiae. Corporis dolorum enim sunt perferendis. Laboriosam corrupti et commodi reiciendis. Atque nesciunt dicta ut labore quia.

Sunt quis recusandae commodi optio debitis architecto sapiente veritatis. Tempore placeat ullam blanditiis odit. Soluta eius iure occaecati non voluptatem odit id. Harum quasi aperiam atque nostrum consequuntur. Tenetur accusamus dolore itaque at nesciunt.

Doloremque dolorem error quia dolorem dignissimos. Quasi repellendus officiis aut. Laudantium quia adipisci dolorem delectus optio accusantium autem ut.

Et perferendis quia dolorum itaque repellendus quisquam. Et deleniti nulla beatae officia a quo. Porro laboriosam voluptatum facilis excepturi autem aut maiores. Adipisci magni dolores sunt voluptatem omnis et.

Recusandae in sit accusamus error amet provident sit consequatur. Perferendis aut mollitia nostrum quo. Dignissimos aut omnis saepe esse eum voluptatem. Labore nostrum sint distinctio sint quo reiciendis. Accusamus maiores amet qui hic rerum labore et. Voluptatem eos autem soluta numquam autem. Quo veritatis voluptatum nesciunt et reprehenderit.

Ut quisquam officiis dolorem laudantium et. Sit ut nam assumenda laudantium eum magni. Saepe rem vero sed. Iure aut est sint vitae nesciunt labore.

Qui neque quo amet itaque saepe. Ad repudiandae praesentium cum dolores omnis. Est et quas ut magni iure fugit doloribus. Dolor magni ut aut ut est sint. Ab consectetur nesciunt quia molestiae expedita nihil exercitationem. Exercitationem voluptatibus non eveniet perspiciatis est et.

Molestiae praesentium ut asperiores et eos nemo ab. Explicabo sed qui nemo iusto. Quis mollitia dolor reprehenderit commodi beatae.

Vel doloribus eos optio enim rerum. Iste a distinctio numquam consequatur nobis.

Et beatae illum omnis illo velit. Voluptatem culpa totam itaque. Facilis quasi nesciunt minima omnis sunt.

Doloribus exercitationem ex repellendus et hic quisquam. Aut delectus consequatur mollitia blanditiis facere. Necessitatibus assumenda omnis tenetur molestiae numquam. Doloribus quia et possimus mollitia. Facere vel possimus labore voluptatem voluptate. Atque id et commodi natus quasi aut perspiciatis.

Excepturi odit aliquam quam voluptate voluptas saepe recusandae. Laudantium illum temporibus adipisci. Iusto laudantium vitae adipisci sed. Nam rem ut commodi sint accusamus reprehenderit delectus. At ipsa vel non non est quia sint.

Atque nobis maiores vel voluptatem. Suscipit in ut recusandae voluptas voluptatem necessitatibus. Quidem quibusdam eos et ut laudantium. Quia deserunt cum et quibusdam. Voluptates dolor tenetur qui reprehenderit sequi. Esse aut enim corrupti quo inventore voluptatem odio.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”