Profile Evaluation - MSc Finance
I know that you probably got tired of all the posts around here but I've felt the need to post it here so I can realistically apply to the schools on my list. I'm going to apply schools both in the US and Europe.
- 23-year-old male from Turkey, graduated in August 2021 from Northeastern University (USA), currently working in a bank. My work in 9 months so one of the reasons why I want to do masters is to get visa as well.
- UK: LSE MSc Accounting Finance, LBS MFA, Imperial MSc WM, Imperial MSc Accounting & Finance
- EU: ESSEC, Bocconi, ESADE, INSEAD (all MSc Finance and maybe MiM)
- NA: Northeastern MSc Quantitive Finance, GW MSc Finance, McGill MSc Finance
- 700: Q48, V38
- My first internship was in a small wealth management boutique in San Francisco for 6 months. Full time.
- Second internship was with and I'WFH during internship. It was full time 6 months as well.
- Working as a full-time analyst now
- My first university was Stony Brook University. I studied there 2 years and had 3.70ish GPA.
- I transferred over Northeastern University and finished my Bachelor's degree there. I had 3.26 GPA from Northeastern University.
I know my GPA is very low for these schools and my reasoning maybe isn't the best but at this point I need a change of pace so I thought masters would be a great idea. I'm aware I really need to ace my essays because of low GPA. Most of these schools are reach for me but I'd honestly still apply for it and see what comes out of it. What other schools should I apply? Any feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated.