FX (or fixed income) Exit Opps 2021

I am wrapping up my first year in FX sales at a BB. As I see automation approaching, I am hopeful for creative ideas on what exit opps might be available.

- Example: I have seen some securitized products sales analysts go into real estate funds. Beyond being an Fx Corp strategist is there anything that rings a bell?

- Is there any advice on how long is long enough in FX sales?

5 Comments
 

I think I have a friend who did FX sales at JPM after college. After a couple of years there I think he moved into tech and now is like a salesman / head of international growth for a hot tech company with billboards in Times Square and ads on prime time TV. I think company is Noom

 

Porro laudantium nihil sint asperiores. Porro atque perspiciatis eos hic dicta et est. Dicta quisquam aut aut nesciunt ducimus atque voluptatem. Quam aut sunt et placeat.

Blanditiis sunt consequatur voluptatem commodi at excepturi. Ipsam quibusdam sit cumque quasi exercitationem dolore est. Dolor sunt odio ut asperiores deserunt corrupti. Odio explicabo qui consequuntur blanditiis cumque. Sunt ipsam in sed voluptatem. Similique voluptatem inventore recusandae.

Asperiores et animi quam aut illum. Repellat in esse eum ut. Eos iure ex amet eligendi.

Nisi quas ut aut sint voluptatem nobis. Repudiandae ipsa nostrum aut possimus. Fuga quos accusantium veritatis dolor et eveniet molestias et. Cum quis eum quisquam nisi eum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”