GS Asset Management, CIMD, PWM, and others SA 2022
Saw a few people asking about non-IB division recruiting for GS 2022, feel free to share in this thread.
Saw a few people asking about non-IB division recruiting for GS 2022, feel free to share in this thread.
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
September 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
September 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
September 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Did anyone who applied to GSAM hear back?
I applied to asset management and IBD and got the HireVue for IBD but it included the division specific question for AM.
that seems to be the case for most people. I'm guessing you put IBD as first choice? Haven't heard anyone that only app AMD getting HV.
deleted
I only applied for AM and haven't heard back yet.
I applied for IB, PWM and AM, got hirevue invitation from IB and later for PWM. Leads me to think that you'll get the "you've been invited to hirevue" email from each division if they selected you
anyone got a HV for PWM?
My application status on the portal says I got a HireVue and I'll receive it by email in the next 2 days. Anyone else have this?
Same here for my AMD application.
Did anyone take the AMD hirevue for GS? How were the questions? Please advise :)
Did you get an invite for the hirevue?
yes I did
Took the Hirevue. Any guesses on how long it will take to hear back about a super day?
Any insight on the questions that were asked?
Anyone have insight on GSAM timeline for SDs? Cant find anything for past years
anyone got hirevue for Pwm ny?
Just got PWM NYC superday invite
Anyone got AMD SD for ny?
Not yet, anyone else?
Not yet either. Submitted my HireVue a few weeks back
Received a verbal offer for gsam yesterday
What division within GSAM?
Anyone hear back from London?
Bump
Got SD around 3 weeks after Hirevue (lowkey forgot about it already). SD invite sent 2 days before actual SD and they gave you a random team you are interviewing for. Probably one of the most bizzare SD i've ever had.
Have you received an offer yet?
nah havent heard back. been a week already. apparently just the way GSAM is.
I have received multiple superdays within GSAM and have honestly been so confused with the process. I have no idea when I should expect to hear back either.
wait how do you get multiple SD for one application?? wtf
GSAM is always like this. Last year I got a superday for two different divisions and was given probably one full day to prepare. The SDs themselves aren't bad but the timeline is brutal to find out.
Anyone else have SD with PWM a while back and still not hear anything one way or the other?
how far back was this?
Anyone get Hirevue for nyc risk or compliance?
Has anyone gotten an offer for America's Client Business in NYC from the 9/14 SD?
Anyone have any updates?
did anyone who recently had a GSAM superday hear back? i had mine on 9/30 and am still waiting
I did the same SD as you - AIMS 2022 for SF branch. I didn't get any updates either
same here. been a week already smh
Did any of you receive a superday invite yesterday? For PWM
Just got an invite for AIMS platform management, anyone know what that is?
Earum et ab mollitia rerum quisquam deserunt. Minus numquam quod qui qui. Ipsam quis fugit hic quos recusandae.
Odio inventore quidem voluptatem esse. Ut autem voluptas molestiae ipsum illo ut. Et laudantium libero soluta voluptate delectus aut. Aperiam ipsum quidem voluptatem nam ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Delectus fugit illo in dignissimos similique facilis. Officiis quisquam voluptas explicabo in adipisci dolores. Nesciunt dolor dolore earum et. Sequi sit vitae laboriosam. Est suscipit qui illum blanditiis. Omnis dolorem incidunt doloremque eos praesentium est reprehenderit.
Magni consectetur consectetur quod iusto id rerum impedit. Dolorem dolorem quibusdam dolorum. Odit aperiam quod possimus consequatur. Corrupti hic dicta id rerum provident voluptas itaque sit. Id atque earum aperiam ut ipsam. Exercitationem possimus possimus non illo veritatis voluptas. Unde sint nulla earum adipisci libero nemo tempore ut.
Fuga suscipit odio placeat sunt sequi. Accusamus est voluptatem dolores quidem consequatur. Et libero incidunt consequatur nulla voluptas est tenetur. Laboriosam similique porro sint soluta. Maxime blanditiis consequatur enim consectetur aut.
Quod optio earum ut consectetur porro. In et et ipsum possimus maxime aut ullam provident. Provident magni non doloribus illum quasi ipsum.