2018 ModernGuild Thread

Subscribe

ModernGuild seems to be a very promising program for (perhaps mostly) diversity candidates from non-targets hoping to get free interview trainings and guaranteed interviews from firms like JPM and Barclays—This is why I found it a bit strange that there hasn't been a thread created yet. Any fellow applicants here?

Comments (58)

Mar 12, 2018 - 10:01pm

Curious also! I am really interested in this. In the application it says that you can be invited to early events with sponsor companies such as JPM/Barclays/Macquarie etc......... Has anyone heard about these early opportunities yet since they have submitted their app?

Thanks!

Mar 18, 2018 - 3:40pm

frog2i Hey! would you mind explaining a bit more how you got it? I have got emails from seth also, but I have not got one from Moelis. I got them from other companies.

Is this for a women's program-your moelis one?

Also, I was wondering if you had invites to any other bootcamps and which ones?

Really really appreciate it if you could share your experience!

Mar 18, 2018 - 3:40pm

A few friends and I did ModernGuild and I think that it's a sham. The founder seems desperate and they fail to mention that MS dropped them. They've picked up new partners, but don't really care for participants and care more for growing their business. Programs like MLT and SEO seem to care more for program participants.

Apr 14, 2018 - 9:16pm

They have a waitlist. Don't know what the turnover rate is, but there will undoubtedly be some people that got offers that decline, or some banks that allocate some extra spots. Congrats to everyone that got offered a spot!

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2020 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (17) $704
  • Vice President (45) $323
  • Associates (256) $228
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (37) $203
  • 2nd Year Analyst (141) $153
  • Intern/Summer Associate (133) $141
  • 1st Year Analyst (561) $129
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (544) $82

Leaderboard See all