I go to a mid-tier school and start my senior year this fall. Good GPA and extracurriculars. I have a return offer for next year following my SA stint this summer at a BB. I am not sure if I should take it or go for a Masters abroad as I originally planned. How can I decide which road to take?
With my grades and extracurriculars, I can comfortably get into the Masters school I am thinking about. It's not top-tier but it is what I can afford right now. I am concerned that post-Masters I may not be able to get a BB offer again because of the school's lack of a brand name. However it will offer international exposure which I have always dreamt about. Is this worth giving up a local BB offer for?
Please help me decide.