Is there any chance to get into the Canadian PE industry with around 10 years of non Canadian/USA PE, investment banking/asset management experience. Experience was mostly diverse-
1) Starting with Asset Management analyst for 3 yrs in local AMC AUM of around USD 500 Mn- South East Asia
2) Investment Banking analyst for 4 yrs in regional bank totaling deal size of USD 300 mn in IPO listings/debt & equity syndication- in Asia
3) Currently, PE Associate for 3 yrs in a large Multilateral Development Bank (AAA rated) PE Fund AUM of around USD 1 billion - covering MENA, Central and Western Africa, Asia.
Will highly appreciate your advice.
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.