It's the season to be jolly, and some of us take that a little too far sometimes...
So I thought it'd be good to confess, retell and share the stories of vomiting Analysts, passed out MDs and sexy PAs from this festive season's work Christmas parties, or the ones of years gone by.
Two out of three of our work parties have fortunately passed for me so far, with my current wrap sheet looking something like this:
- rugby tackling a VP in the middle of the restaurant we'd hired out. I think this happened sometime between pudding and the cheese course
- inverting the cheese board onto the lap of the Ops girl who was sitting next to me
- thinking that the French have it all wrong and deciding that wine and port should in fact be mixed as wine glass sized shots
I've got one more party left in a country whose language I don't speak, this could be interesting......so far no serious repercussions though, party on!!
Mod Note (Andy): Throwback Thursday, this was originally posted on 12/10/2012
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.