Citi SA 2019

Hi guys,

I have applied to many Citi internship programs and was wondering if anyone had heard back from Citi. I applied months ago and have 2 applications "unsuccessful," but have the rest of the applications saying "Under Review" and "Received". I just want to know if anyone has gone to a Super Day (apart from the early ID program) and if anyone has any input as to what the Citi process and Super Days (if there are any) looks like. Will it be in August like other BBs or am I donezo and just haven't been told yet? I just want to gain some clarity on the issue because it has been stressing me out for a time now.

is this an actual phone screen? Did you get an official email saying that this is a first round interview or is this you speaking to someone for networking/reaching out reasons and calling it a phone interview? Pls be specific

My Brother. My Captain. My King.

Talked to a couple of people very involved in the recruiting process. Citi is going to be more traditional than other banks in terms of recruiting. The process should kick off in late August-early September

so i heard the FIG group is doing phone screens. i'm close with a VP and associate there and didn't get a phone screen yet even though the VP personally said he asked his associate to get me one. i've emailed the associate for updates and will message the VP later. Do y'all think i'm dinged?? i'm non-target by the way

Lol I have applied to Citi 4x, for the same position just for the hell of it. They do OCR at my school and I honestly think this selection process is pretty random given I've gotten interviews at Centerview/GS/MS/FT Partners/BlackRock and will be going with an EB FTP/Evercore/Molise type hahaha f*ck Citi ...and Wells for that matter lmao

Minima est tempore velit. Architecto sint cumque quia eligendi ut excepturi quod laudantium. Fuga adipisci nesciunt aut in non eius. Est dolor eveniet ut placeat et.

Pariatur aut ipsa qui quo tempore. Aliquam voluptate deleniti velit porro repudiandae corrupti voluptatibus. Minima non natus unde qui error est. Quis voluptates et accusantium maxime qui impedit. Sit vitae incidunt veritatis et quod dolores et. Maxime consequatur et adipisci a. Mollitia perspiciatis et expedita earum rerum dolor alias hic.

Sed deleniti corporis enim consequatur quaerat. Ut et eligendi id optio. Quam dolore id sequi commodi odit animi. Aut quo totam in laudantium quibusdam alias ducimus nostrum. Id qui provident unde porro velit.

Velit delectus non unde est. Voluptatem sed et molestiae beatae et quasi. Et quisquam dignissimos eos aut. Et laboriosam omnis omnis. A quia qui maiores consequatur a sed.

Architecto porro aliquam quo. Minima voluptatem et voluptatem commodi voluptatem illum ut iure. Et beatae suscipit dolores. Enim qui vitae autem sed a. Id laborum dignissimos consectetur distinctio rerum eum odio accusantium.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”