Citigroup Credit Primer document 2005
Does anyone have the Citigroup credit primer document, from around 2004/2005, they would be willing to share? Much appreciated if so.
Thanks to PrimeP:
Does anyone have the Citigroup credit primer document, from around 2004/2005, they would be willing to share? Much appreciated if so.
Thanks to PrimeP:
| +82 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 17h |
| +81 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 47 | 4h |
| +55 | You should probably leave IB | 24 | 3h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 12h |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 23 | 20h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 27 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 23h |
| +22 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 3h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 3d |
Career Resources
What is it about? What makes it great?
Bump, also want to know, if someone can provide their input
Thanks
Lol, looking for this too. Hope someone has it
There's apparently some guy on Reddit who has it, I'll let you know if I can get my hands on it.
Alternatively, I'd recommend reading Fabozzi's Fixed Income Handbook, Maxwell / Shenkman's Leveraged Financial Markets, and Moyer's Distressed Debt Analysis. If you are specifically looking for primers, all the ratings agencies have HY/loan ones, but I'd also check filesharing platforms like Scribd (e.g. Bear Stearns Leveraged Finance Handbook) or even Course Hero (I've used the latter to look at MBA resume books).
Thanks for the detailed response. The document I was looking for has now been found, but I will definitely check out your other recommendations. Distressed debt analysis by Moyer has come up in a lot of my searches, so I'll give that a go too.
Trying to learn more about the industry - what's the purpose/benefit of reading this, especially since it came out almost 2 decades ago?
Enjoy:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jyxyn5spyqtdfia/Credit_CITI_Primer_2005…
Thank you ! Exactly what I was looking for
Fantastic primer. Thank you very much!
Looks like the link doesn't work anymore - would anyone have a PDF copy they'd be willing to share?
bump please
.
Good stuff.. any chance anyone has a copy or knows where to download LSTA credit agreement complete guide?
Or if anyone has a good primer on credit agreements and what to look out for that would be great reading
Interested as well
Natus iure numquam aperiam magni sunt voluptatem doloribus perspiciatis. Quod quo doloremque molestiae at deserunt asperiores delectus qui. Beatae dolore quia laborum velit.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...