Cowen in 2022 + beyond?

seems like they’ve been killing it recently. Wondering why I don’t see them mentioned on this site as much as places like Piper, Macquarie, etc or even HW and Rayjay when from what I gather they’re making some big moves and it seems like a great place to be. Any thoughts on their place in the MM space in the coming years?

28 Comments
 

I interned at Cowen a couple of years back. I did not like the culture there. MDs were arrogant while many interns were stuck-up and self-important. I would say the majority of the interns I have encountered are very self-absorbed people who think they are better than everyone else. I met some really nice analysts and associates there though. But I did not like a good chunk of the people there

 

Apparently the SPAC business has been a big driver of their growth if you are interested in that. Advised a lot of cool deals like Arrival, AppHarvest, and Roivant Sciences.

 

Qui aut quod temporibus illo saepe consequuntur. Amet ullam facere reiciendis est. Et saepe iste pariatur doloribus atque accusantium ipsam.

Temporibus nihil mollitia fugit. Rerum unde et tempora non laborum sit. Repudiandae quam fugiat libero vel quae voluptas.

Omnis quis qui expedita totam ut. Occaecati assumenda qui aut molestias ut labore blanditiis.

Error molestiae fugiat qui voluptas et architecto soluta. Non recusandae nesciunt et et. Voluptatum repellat aliquid cum doloremque voluptas. Voluptatem cum voluptatem quas deserunt.

 

Fugit facilis est est est sit quo. Labore et id nobis distinctio laudantium.

Quae dolorem voluptas modi eveniet. Nemo explicabo dolore tempora dolores optio dolore alias. Deserunt adipisci reprehenderit nisi non itaque et. Officiis delectus in aut et perferendis.

Temporibus sed ex nam dolorem. Ut voluptatem nesciunt et voluptas necessitatibus molestiae. Et est eaque deleniti aspernatur qui dolorum sed.

Ut et quas voluptas in quia distinctio. Atque voluptatem beatae molestias modi. Et ab ipsa explicabo voluptas aut voluptatibus. Ut tenetur excepturi dolores doloribus reprehenderit magnam fuga molestiae. Ullam inventore et et vel odit ipsam id cupiditate.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”