Female Attire for IB Summer Analyst
I just accepted an offer for IBa bank in the coming summer and would like some advice on female attire that would be suitable for the position. Have tried to search for "female attire" on the forum but nothing came up.
Just some background information:
- I'm 1.6m, barely entering the healthy BMI
- Some relatively casual-formal top/white long-sleeve button-shirt and jeans/work pants for internships. I have a dark-blue blazer and flats as well.
- I'm not used to wearing dresses/skirts as my friend suggested, but I am willing to try for the next few months just to get used to it.
- Do not have a work bag/hand bag
- Don't use make-up or perfume
The main problem is that I can't really tell what is formal/suitable for the role and probably have to start from scratch (if make-up is advised, shirts/dresses, pants/skirts, watch, bag, shoes).
I'm not very well-to-do but would like to at least dress-up minimally well and spend directly on necessary attire. Would really appreciate if there are any advice/ what your colleagues have been wearing!