How to best prepare for a good exit as an IB Analyst
Freshly started a full-time job in an EB in London and want to start thinking about how to best position myself for a good exit (not sure if I would want to but better think ahead). For people who already exited:
- What tips do you have for an IB Analyst?
- What work and deal exposure should I make sure to have during my Analyst years?
- When do you start looking into exiting? How do you find job openings (I don't think it's on the websites)?
- How did you decide on your ideal exit or narrow down your choices (eg. Corp Dev, Venture, Growth, Buyout, , Credit...)?
- Have you considered the Middle East?