Morgan Stanley 2019 Freshman Enhancement Program

pare's picture

Didn't see any other posts related to this insight program. Did any of you guys apply and to which groups? I applied to both the Institutional Securities Group and the Wealth Management program but only got a HireVue for the Institutional Securities Group so far.

Comments (75)

Jan 5, 2019

Hey, pare! MS released other freshman early insight programs applications, such as the women's early insight program or the lgbtq+ early insight program, both of which you can find at xterns(dot)com!

Jan 5, 2019

ISG is the group you want if you're interested in IB, so congrats and good luck going forward

"If you ain't first, you're last!" - GOAT

Jan 5, 2019

I got a Hirevue for both institutional and wealth management. It was weird because when doing the Hirevue for wealth management, it said on the top of the tab "Institutional Securities", do not know if that's a mistake or they'll see two Hirevues for institutional

Jan 5, 2019

Would you be willing to share what they asked you for Institutional Securities? I've been trying to prep for the Hirevue for days now and am kinda nervous! Thanks!

Jan 5, 2019

Yeah could you PM the questions possibly?

Jan 13, 2019

Same here. You are not alone so don't worry. I went ahead and did both hirevues anyway. And good luck to you~

Jan 14, 2019

Omg guys just saw that the program requires cover letter. Did you guys submit it along with your resume? Plzzzz let me know thanks

Jan 21, 2019

I didn't know, so I didn't. Where does it say that?

Jan 21, 2019

On this page

Apparently......

Jan 21, 2019

I didn't attach one but still got hirevue. Don't think it's necessary, since the submission page said only "Resume/CV" in the attachment part.

Jan 29, 2019

Hey Felix thanks for the response. Have been wondering when do they release the results...

Jan 31, 2019

Hi! Has anyone heard back yet? All this waiting is making me anxious lol

Feb 6, 2019

Not at all basically radio silence.

Feb 12, 2019

I had an interview today for institutional securities, which went pretty well. My interviewer said that decisions will be sent out in the next 2 weeks

Feb 12, 2019

Good luck! Was it technical-based?

Feb 12, 2019

nope, behavioral

Mar 4, 2019

Did you ever receive a response back?

Mar 6, 2019

I was just accepted to the institutional securities group!

Feb 2, 2020

Hey, I know this happened a year ago but I applied this year and just wanted to know if they sent you an email prior to scheduling the phone interview with you. I applied very early on and my application is still currently "under review." Thank you in advance.

Feb 13, 2019

Anybody know how many people made it to the "final interview" stage?

Feb 15, 2019

So do we first do the Hirevue then get a in-person interview? If we don't get the second one are we automatically out?

Feb 23, 2019

Has anyone gotten an acceptance yet?

Feb 25, 2019

I haven't heard anything at all, have you?

Feb 25, 2019

I had like a second round phone call interview 3 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since then.

Feb 26, 2019

Had the phone interview. Has anyone heard back from them after a phone interview?

Feb 26, 2019

How long ago was your phone interview? I had one 3 weeks ago.

Feb 26, 2019

Mine was about three weeks ago, Monday the 11th

Mar 6, 2019

I was accepted! They called me today. Anyone else

Mar 6, 2019

So it was a phone call not an email or anything?

Mar 7, 2019

yep. they will send the offer letter soon. did you get it? if so, what salary did they offer you?

Mar 6, 2019

?

Mar 6, 2019

Was this for Wealth Management or Securities?

Mar 7, 2019

institutional securities

Mar 12, 2019

Has anyone who's gotten a phone interview heard back from Wealth Management yet?

Mar 12, 2019

I had a phone interview with them too and have not heard back yet.

Mar 13, 2019

If anyone else has been accepted and intends to join the ISG program, please DM me! Would love to meet more people.

Mar 21, 2019

So I had a phone interview for Wealth Management but still have not heard back yet. Has anyone from Wealth Management got accepted or rejected yet?

Mar 21, 2019

I'm in the same exact boat as you man.

Mar 21, 2019

Same here. Haven't heard anything

Mar 21, 2019

lol speaking about not hearing back I just got an email giving me the L from both PWM and Institutional Securities :/

Mar 21, 2019

Yup same. Oh well.

Apr 22, 2019

I got into ISG from a non-target about 1 month ago

Dec 27, 2019

Could you tell me how you were able to do so? What were the interviews questions like? PM if possible. Thank you in advance.

• Prospect in Other
Feb 6, 2020

I'll be interviewing by phone for this program next week. Could anyone tell me if it's behavioral or technical questions? Also, what kind of questions specifically? I would also really appreciate hearing about how the experience was from someone who attended. Is there anyone who has?

Feb 7, 2020

Same - interviewing next week, happy to know what were the interview questions like. PM me if possible and thanks in advance!

Feb 7, 2020

Same. When is your interview?

Feb 13, 2020

Has anyone heard back from their interview yet?

Feb 13, 2020

I just had mine today, and my interviewer told me I would get notified in two weeks.

Feb 24, 2020

Any heard back from the phone interview?

• Prospect in IB - DCM
Mar 1, 2020

I got an offer a few days ago.

Mar 2, 2020

do you get an offer for ISG or WM

GOA

Mar 2, 2020

Interesting. Was this a phone call or email?

• Prospect in Other
Mar 3, 2020
Comment
  • Prospect in Other
Mar 3, 2020
  • Prospect in Other
Feb 24, 2020