Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Takeaway message:
Piper Jaffray (PJC) is a massive sweatshop. Probably one of the worst MMs for work/life balance from what I’ve seen and heard. Imperial Capital is the only other MM bank I’ve heard that is worse, and I guess Lincoln now that somebody died.
Created...+118 by PJC Truther in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Is it just me or is it cringeworthy when someone lists experiences such as "Pizza Hut Delivery Guy" on their LinkedIn profile? Or how about that person that has 6 languages on their profile 4 of them being listed down as "Elementary Proficiency". Or those profiles that have...+56 by ColdCaller in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- I am seeing a ton of shit OMs from brokers labeling everything value-add for multifamily. This is nothing new but who is the potential buyer pool for these shit class B & C assets? To my main question, is it realistic to expect rents can be doubled at a property in 18 to 124 months at a 50...+21 by yoruba123 in RE
- Hey guys,
I was wondering what are the worst networking mistakes you have experienced or heard of so far, especially for entry-level candidates? +20 by bankerella27 in IB
Today I'm going to tell you a little story. No, it's not the "walk me through your resume" story that must have precisely 3-4 jumps, with a positive and negative at each juncture that logically progresses to a career in IB. This is the story of how I was...+18 by aqueductracetrack in SCSS
- Looking to find out what are some of your epic parties. But more specifically, can someone with experience in this (from the small warmers for colleagues/networking to extravagant all out bashes on a beachfront), talk about your dos and don'ts or general rules of thumb for the...+18 by iBankedUp in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep24Webinar: BB TMT Associate - Week in the Life -- 9pm ET, 9/24/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Sep25WSO DC Meet Up: Tue September 25th, 7:30pm, Vapianos7:00 EDT Washington DC, DC
- Sep26Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 9/26-9/288:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY