MSF Application Advice
I would be applying for the class of 2017 and I would still like some advice.
I go to a top 50 school and am an accounting undergrad, but it is a top undergrad accounting program. 3.6 GPA. Decent extracurriculars: college athletics, humanitarian service in foreign country, ESL tutor, and club VP.
I have done internships with a local VC, a local HF, and a VC in the Middle East.
Goal is to do banking in San Francisco.
I am interested in doing a MSc in either the US or the UK.
Top choices are:
- US: MIT, Vandy, UVA, Duke MiM, CMC, USC
- UK: Oxford, LSE, LBS MiM, UCL, Edinburgh, Manchester
I just had a few questions:
1. Based on my other info, what kind of GMAT would I need for my top choices ?
2. Any ideas how these choices would place for IB in SF?
3. Other good schools to apply to as either first choices or back-ups?