Need help with resume: non target schools MBA, international IB experience. Any chances landing in IB job?
I really need help with my resume. I am not sure if I will be able to get an Investment banking job in the states (I am a permanent resident, so I do not have to worry about the
I recently got an MBA from State University, with a decent GPA. I had some experience from Thailand, which I am not sure if I should include some of the deals that I was participated.
And another concern is the gap in my resume from 2008 to 2011, which I spent my time in language school and prepare for an MBA.
Thank you in advance. I really appreciated all the comments.
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- So, everyone is a prestige whore in some way or another. Let's be honest. For every 1 person who can afford to pay cash for an S500 AMG but drives a Prius for the mileage, there are 100 million people who finance a car they can't really afford. The same applies to school - How many...+105 by Goldman Snacks in JOB
- So for the past several days, I've been getting DMs from the website moderators that my posts have been removed. Can I ask why you all are so angry? I've had so much MS thrown my way, it probably triggered some sort of red-flag. Lol like seriously - every other day, there's some...+31 by theaccountingmajor in OFF
- Two weeks ago, a thread was created on favorite banking phrases. It blew up, and numerous monkeys shared some hilarious jargon used in this industry. If you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend checking it out...+29 by YungBull in IB
- Working 55-60 hour weeks every week of the year has made me forget what it feels like having a 9-5 job. So those who do, what does it feel like?+27 by Pizz in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Any questions on life in finance in Hong Kong? AMA
i've been here since 2005, worked in IBD, and then PE.
It's been a while, but happy to help if anyone has questions.
* While for many jobs language skills aren't specified as mandatory per se, to actually be...+21 by earthwalker7 in OFF
- What do you guys think of this generation's rap? Since its inception in 2011, mumble rap has taken off like crazy. Migos, Future, MGK, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, Lil "*insert random name*" and all these other "rappers" these days just don't give a damn about their...+20 by ColdCaller in OFF
- What is the biggest mistake you've made on the job? Curious to see how bad things have gone and how they were handled. +19 by Commissions and fees in RE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct10Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Chicago, 10/10-10/128:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Oct11WSO Atlanta Meet Up: Thur October 11th, 6pm, Industry Tavern 6:00 EDT Atlanta, GA , GA
- Oct12WSO Hong Kong Meet Up: Fri Oct 12th, 630pm, Gurkha Bar6:30 EDT Hong Kong
- Oct15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online