Has anyone applied to Goldman yet and heard back about the video interview yet? Any insight is appreciated.
8/12/16 Update -- gathered form the comments here's what we presume to know so far:
- These interviews are currently being given to students applying for 2017 summer internships. It seems many of these candidates applied in July
- It is not a real-time interview, it's a recording using HireVue, so they'll show you a series of questions on the screen and you'll have a limited amount of time to record each answer
- The application portal says the deadline is December 4, 2016, though some of the candidates that have done these already are diversity applicants (who have an earlier deadline)
- Invites were sent this past week to non-diversity candidates as well
- These video interviews are 15 minutes long. You have 30 seconds to view the question and then 3 minutes to respond by simply recording your answer
- HireVue is the software being used. is also using this software for interviews