I'm an MD currently completing a post-doc in pharma, applied as an ADC to MBB in the fall, made it to the decision round for MBB1 and MBB2. was waitlisted at MBB1, was asked to complete an extra decision round then waitlisted at MBB2, and was ultimately rejected to both though asked to reapply during the off-cycle in spring.
Have any other ADCs applied during the off-cycle?
- How was your experience?
- How did the recruitment process and level of difficulty compare?
- Did you experience any pushback in re-applying so soon?
- What recommendations would you have for someone else going through off-cycle ADC recruiting?
- What alternate job options did you consider, in case you didn't get an offer?
- Do you have any other advice?
I really, really appreciate your help.