I'm planning on applying for the following programs this year. It would be great to receive some feedback about my admission chances.
1. London Business School (LBS): Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA)
2. London School of Economcis (LSE): Masters in Finance & Private Equity
3. HEC Paris: Masters in International Finance (MIF)
4. Bocconi University: Masters in Finance
* Academics: Bachelors in Business Administration (1st)
* Work experience: Two off-cycle IBD internships
* Extracurricular: Exchange semester in Asia, member of a student-run investment fund
* International: Lived, studied, and worked in 6 different countries
Unfortunately, due to the limited circumstances I currently have, I have only scored 650 on the GMAT.. I'm afraid that I don't have the time to take the test again, as I am aiming to apply during the earlier rounds. My top choices would be LBS and HEC, but I'm worried that my poor GMAT score would drag me down. Should I look into other programs as well or do I have a chance at the above-mentioned schools?
Many thanks in advance!"